The Zer0 Clans Lack of Leader Ship!!!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

{Zer0}Death

The Zer0 Clans Lack of Leader Ship!!!

Post by {Zer0}Death »

As some of you yesteday might have head I was kicked from the {Zer0} clan. Some of you are probably smiling... :D :D. But for the rest of the future people joining Zer0 let me tell you all how it works, and Why I was kick from the clan.

First all of the Zer0's Rules are posted at http://zer0clan.ionichost.com/rules.htm

In this page is the list of the Rules that the Zer0 members are supposed to follow.

The Ruling Trio make all official calls, {Zer0}Ph0g, {Zer0}Gotenks, and {Zer0}CorpsGrinder..

Now I have in the past had a problem with a guy name Nesta, who yesterday I had found out was in the Zer0 Clan. {Zer0}CorpsGrinder, One of the Ruling Trio had let Nesta join the Clan.

Now if you go back to the link I had posted you will see that the rules state the following:

Intentional team killing will not be tolerated and shall be dealt with swiftly and accordingly. We all make mistakes, so accidental kills will have no negative effect on your status.

Yesterday {Zer0}Nesta had Tked me 7 times. I was not killed buy support fire, nor naded to death. I was shot with his weapon several times on purpose. So I informed the Trio, Ph0g and Corps what had happened and here is what they had to say..

Ph0g said he will watch {Zer0}Nesta, told me to tell him again if it kept up. And it did so it was in Corps hands.

Corps said as long as {Zer0}Nesta is not TKing me during clan battle or game scrimmage, that he can do what he likes. So I respond that I would TK Nesta then for now on..And then Corps reponds that I am out of the clan. Take off my Tag....

So as you guys can see Favoritism in big in the Clan..

Now {Zer0}Gotenks told me that if he saw the TKing he doesnt allow it at all. So I asked him why I was kicked. And he said well it only take 2 of the 3 to vote in. But only 1 of the Trio can vote you out.

Now {Zer0}CorpsGrinder, I know your going to tell me that I broke several rules. Your going tell me I broke rule number 1. and I will post if for all to see::

There will be NO childish inter clan disputes on the battle field or in a clan-related website or forum.

That is right I did break that rule and do you know why I did???

I broke that rule because {Zer0}CorpsGrinder, Deleted my post on the Zer0 page that had to do with waring the other Zer0 members about Nesta and how he is only only a Tker, but hes not a team player.

WTC Liquid, I-M Nubee, BuckNutz, I, I-M saber, and a lot of other people who have played with Nesta know's what kind of player he is. But because {Zer0}CorpsGrinder liked Nesta and got along with him that didnt matter did it????

4 Days ago Nesta was calling Zer0 a crapy Clan, 4 days ago he was talking trash about Clans are dumb, I am dumb, Ph0g is Dumb. That was 4 days ago. Now I am an EX member and he is in the Clan...

Funny how Hippocrates are in the Zer0 clan, its really funny to see that a so called Ruling Trio is ran by only 1 guy. So if anyone is playing on Joining Zer0 or who is in Zer0 and didnt know what happened here is the post I hope you guys know the truth, and what kind of Clan your really in...... 8) :( :(
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

First of all, this is the banimod forums, not the {Zer0} clan forums. Second, if you were kicked from their clan, why are you still wearing the {Zer0} tag? If I was kicked out of a clan, and I was as mad as you seem to be, I certainly wouldn't continue wearing the clan's tag. You can change your screen name to remove the {Zer0} tag here: http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/pr ... ditprofile
Be seeing you!
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Oh goddamnit death, quit while you havn't pissed us all off.

First of all, Nesta MIGHT have TKed you....OMFG, BIG DEAL....yea most clans permanently ban players for TKing someone.

On the other hand, you pissed ALOT of people off, and one of them was corpse, bad move. You REALLY need to cool down, and crap like this is a long shot from cool down.

Zer0s administration is fine, and death, this is the kinda sh*t that gets you kicked.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

BANI WHY DO WE NEED TO HAVE THIS HERE?
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
{Zer0}Death

Post by {Zer0}Death »

Gyro Gearloose, I understand about the name change I didnt take the time to do it....Like you still see it. 2nd Ph0g you tell me that I pissed off corps!!!!! Come on it you guys who are """"SO""""called leaders in the Clan why cant you do your job???? Everything I have posted is correct. And what do you mean by ""so"" about Nesta tking me, your just like corps...I tell you guys I am going to tk him in return and you kick me from the clan but he tks me its ok...Dude listen to what your saying...Plus my post is for all the people in the clan who doesnt know what is going on, and for the so called future Zer0's who are thinking about joining!!!!!!!!
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

death,
get a fucking job and become a productive member of society. these games are for fun; a way to waste your free time. dont base your whole god damn life around it.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

HERE HERE.

DEATH GO CRY IN THE CORNER SOMEWHERE. CHANGE YOUR DAM UNDERWEAR AND TAKE A SHOWER I DONT WHAT TO HAVE TO TELL U AGAIN YOUNG MAN.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Death the clan administration kicked you out of the clan, so obviously they are doing their job quite well.

As for me I pretty much gave the clan away, so don't expect much action from me.

Death, don't be a retard, you caused way too much trouble, so frankly we don't give a chit if a clan member TKs you. Not that we would anyway...

And just so you know, it doesn't matter what our "rules" say, they are just guidelines and they are circumstantial, don't expect us to kick someone because they go against a guideline, especially when it effects no one but you, you who was going to be kicked anyway for all the trouble you caused.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

death, i like you as a person alot... your even a pretty good player, but please stop the attacks on the leadership...
if either I or Ph0g wanted any member of the clan out we could do it and they'd be out. the reason we went with one vote out while 2/3 vote in is because that way it could stay between friends and mutually acknowledged skill levels.
OK... i'm done... bani if you want lock or delete this topic, i don't like anyone name calling... oh and ph0g, i reiterate, you never gave the clan away... your still just as much a leader as me and corpse...

ok... back to class now
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Fine I am a leader.....with no responsibilities....god I love being ph0g :D.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

do i have to say it? A: yes

Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Death, I don't like doing these posts but it is necessary with ignorant people who refuse to ackknowledge things.

So here is my one-by-one counter all post:
Yesterday {Zer0}Nesta had Tked me 7 times. I was not killed buy support fire, nor naded to death. I was shot with his weapon several times on purpose. So I informed the Trio, Ph0g and Corps what had happened and here is what they had to say..
Rules are circumstantial pal, considering all the crap you have started with nesta and others, TKs are expected.....now I am not saying he is allowd to TK you, I am saying that we aren't going to KICK him for one occasion of a TK string. Nesta denied the whole thing quite sincerely, if two or more people can report to us that they know the TKs took place, I will ask corpse to speak to nesta about how he takes care of his problems with other members.
4 Days ago Nesta was calling Zer0 a crapy Clan, 4 days ago he was talking trash about Clans are dumb, I am dumb, Ph0g is Dumb. That was 4 days ago. Now I am an EX member and he is in the Clan...
I didn't recruit him, but now that he has been recruited he can set a new example, he has been given a clean slate, because Zer0 is forgiving to a degree.

Death, you made our clan look bad to alot of people on numerous occasions, things like that will not be tolerated. If Nesta causes problems with other members, then he will be dealt with too, but Death you were the primary problem....and so you were the first to go.

So don't post any more BS, because everything we did was entirely fair, and all you will ever accomplish is gaining more enemies.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
{Zer0}Death

Post by {Zer0}Death »

The only reason I made your Clan look bad is because I stood up for my beliefs on these post when other degraded me. Ph0g you live in a world where image is everything. Do you think if I care if Nesta, Sexy, Kenny, Teammates likes me???? I really dont. Thoes people live here on bani posts degrading others for there ammusement. They have on countless times have degrade people for asking questions, for there ideas, or over all opion on what they believed in. I am not here to be pushed around or walked on by these people. I have challanged them many of times to watch them talk there way out of a game with me. If anything you not sticking with your clan is making you look bad. And as for Nesta I would bet your tag if any other clan saw what nesta did or how he degraded there clan they woudnt have let him join the clan he degraded...
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

The purpose of a clan is/should be to have fun, and get better so they can rise to the top.

If you have a bad image, not only will it be harder to get to the top, it will be less fun getting there.

So in a clan, image is everything, and even if you don't care about all the people that you pissed off, Zer0 does, because you made THEM look bad. Wearing a tag is a responsibility, your actions no longer only reflect on yourself.

You can stand up for yourself by calmly stating your beliefs in a clever manner, if they continue to flame, be sure to inform them you don't have time for stupid games like that, and you are going to with-hold from further conversation.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

me thinks death needs to learn the /condump command in the console. i am sure if he had proof through a condump nesta would get kicked. no proof really hurts ya pal.