Serious Budget Internet withdrawals

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

I-M StarWarsSaberGod

Post by I-M StarWarsSaberGod »

vsay wah!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: You guys really touched my heart with all this bani talk. I misssssss the budgets internet servers soooooooo much. Old Crow's spawn time is rediculous!!!!! :curse:
If you only knew the power of the dark side!
New level of force mastery<----- Jedi Lord
Chicken Pot Pie

It was a great server!

Post by Chicken Pot Pie »

I too am sad and pissed that BI2 is no longer around! The gravity was just right and I think Tram fitted really well with Banimod Objective. (Didn't really care for Tram until I discovered this server!). Lots of great regulars. I've tried other servers, but lots of times a vote is called and a game doesn't get completed.

Hope it comes back in some form or another!
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

Thanks for the tip on the ASE. Damn there are a lot of servers out there. And damn those "Big Heads" are hard to get used to over on the swat server. lol When I got there I had forgot all about the comments in the forum about big heads and I though my comp had somehow messed up. But I do have to say the swat admin on the server was very helpful.....didn't even make fun of me. lol :roll: anyway that program works great and I will be returning to the big head server. besides big head just has a ring to it.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

WeblionX wrote:Really, the only hurdle would be the "setup fee." Meaning buying the computer and setting it all up. Then the price wouldn't be so high just paying for the connection. Though I am curious as to what a DS3 is.
DS3s (45mbps)
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Boco

Post by Boco »

Bah. Everybody should have an OC-128. Then the world would be a l33ter place.
<[av]bani> anything which causes boco pain or suffering is \o/
<[av]bani> guns are cool. just saying the word 'gun' gives me a raging hardon.
<[av]bani> DO NOT MOCK HAPPY FUN BANI
<[av]bani> do not run over happy fun bani

* [NW]reyalP thinks he should write a book... "IP Law for fucking morons"
<KingJackaL> haha
<KingJackaL> I'd buy it : D
<WeblionX> I'd scan every page and put it up as a torrent!
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Well, the day will come when Cable/DSL is in the position dial-up is in now. As for an OC-128 in every house... Maybe once the world gets out of an economic slump. Yeah, go spend some money and get the economy up.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.