Headshots and bigheads?

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

duke'ku

Headshots and bigheads?

Post by duke'ku »

Is it at all possible to enlarge the headshot area to include the entire bighead? It's annoying nailing someone in between the eyes and having it not even register as a single shot.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Good Idea. What is the point of having Big heads if you cant even have an advantage to it. Without being able to shoot heads better, Big heads just looks dumb and pointless.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

I don't think it's dumb and pointless, I think it's a great addition to the mod. I was on am_hydro_dam in the tunnels, and there's a sniper on the other end. I start shooting with my thompson, and see my shots go through his eyes, but of course, because you need to hit where normal headshots would be without bigheads, I couldn't kill him in time. He ended up killing me. Ow. :D
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

i can assure u if the headshot box is increased to match the head size, in big heads, it will be turned off on the =swat= servers. bigheads is meant as both a fun thing and a hard thing. if the box was the same size as the head it would be super frustrating. every shot would be a headshot.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Yeah. I thought it would cause major chaos, but it would always be good to have it as an option.
Der Kammisar

Post by Der Kammisar »

It's simple.

Just aim at the neck. The neck on bigheads is where the head is on regular. When sniping I get headshots all the time in bighead mode, just by aiming at the neck. :twisted:
=SWAT=DerKammisar