Stupid me

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Sexygirl

Stupid me

Post by Sexygirl »

Hi My name is Sexygirl, i usually play in Oldcrows trenchtoast goldrush, well I made a stupid mistake. i was in the middle of changing my name while i was in game, and my punkbuster booted me...now everytime i try to go back in game, i get as far as the opening screen then get booted again for not having a name. Can anyone help me fix this?

:oops:
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

go to console type /name "<yourname>" and press enter and there you have a name. OH and be sure to use the quote marks("") if you have a space in your name. So its:
/name "<name>"
thats all done in the console. another way to change name is to go to multiplayer setup and change your name there.
Sexygirl

Post by Sexygirl »

I tried that..everytime I go onto the game...it freezes and kicks Me...I went to multiplayer setup and it is set up with my name there....punkbuster keeps kicking me and now it is saying i am missing a sound pack for bani mod....does anyone know how to find and load it? My brother usually does this stuff but he is at college and i do not know how to do this
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Go here: http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1030

OR: in Multiplayer menu go to Multiplayer setup and make the Allow Downloads button on. and then try to connect to a server that has banimod 1.1.50. That might work. Try the link above first.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

here is the fix

find all folders that have bani or ban or bani32 or anything that is realated to bani in this directory and deleted them.

c:\program files\return to castle wolfenstein\
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

OH yeah. But I always thought your name was saved in the /Main folder. Why would it be saved in seperate folders?
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

most of the individual settings are saved in the individual mods folder... that's why if you go to shrub you'll probably have wolfplayer as your name
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?