**********VETERANS ONLY GAME

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

TEAMMATE-8163

**********VETERANS ONLY GAME

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

First off I would like to thank bani for his bitch’en mod, and =SWAT=Kenny for the server.

This is what’s going down: for one day for a few hours, =SWAT= Kenny has given me the go-ahead to set up a BANIMOD VETERANS ONLY GAME. The server will go private and only those who have RSVPed in the area provided in =SWATS= forums will be sent the password (please read note at the bottom of this post). Also in the forums I will be asking for suggestions on how this should be run (maps, weapons, ect.). An exact time and date has not been set but this will occur sometime soon; probably on a weekend in the evening or late afternoon (Friday-Monday).

This intended to be a fun time. Flaming of any type during the game will result in a ban from the game. Observe rules of common courtesy. I urge you to sign up, this looks like it can be a good time for everyone who participates. If less then 16 people sign up for this it wont happen. I think i will put a cap of 32 people.

I WANT YOUR INPUT!!

http://lad.goodnet.com/~swat/forums/index.php

The following settings are non-negotiable:

Canister air strikes will be disabled.
Swear filter will be enabled.
The game will be OLTL.
The spy will have to stab someone 2x for a kill.
NO PANZERFAUST.
-Anything else i will consider.

Note…people who are on a permanent ban from Kenny’s servers will not be able to participate (if you have had your guid banned you cant participate). On the other hand, all clans that have had their tag added to the bad name filter will be removed. ALL clans are welcome (only for this short time).

Hope to see you there!
Last edited by TEAMMATE-8163 on Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Veterans only? Ahh too bad you won't be there teammate....lol, jk.

Looks awesome, ill check it out.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
=SWAT=Kenny

Re: **********VETERANS ONLY GAME

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

TEAMMATE-8163 wrote: Note…people who are on a permanent ban from Kenny’s serves will not be able to participate (if you have had your guid banned you cant participate).
and teammate gets on me about spelling. geeze why not take a deep breath and spell servers correctly. u lemming
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

bah :twisted:
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

i wish i could be there :(
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

if you guid is not listed u can. read the post. all tag bans are lifted. however guid bans will not be lifted.

this post has the details.
http://lad.goodnet.com/~swat/forums/viewtopic.php?t=475

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

TEAMMATE-8163 wrote:

Note…people who are on a permanent ban from Kenny’s servers will not be able to participate (if you have had your guid banned you cant participate). On the other hand, all clans that have had their tag added to the bad name filter will be removed. ALL clans are welcome (only for this short time).

Hope to see you there!
-[x]- badman

Post by -[x]- badman »

cool thanks 8)
are u ready to die!
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

as of this date we have 6 slots left open for the upcoming game. remember, after they all fill up no one else can be permitted.

happy gaming!
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

the first game went extremely well, but about 10 people didnt show for various reasons. the veterans oltl matches will now be held once a week, and an unlimited number of people can register. admission to the server will be on a first come, first serve basis.

see ya there!
Last edited by TEAMMATE-8163 on Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

read some of the comments. u can be the judge if u want to join in.

http://lad.goodnet.com/~swat/forums/viewtopic.php?t=566

Dankanator

Post by Dankanator »

did this happen yet, I am no noob my friends if you have seen me play you will know that, I would like to be invited, you need to see my skillz first, thats ok, let me know when your on, but i am no noob. The clan i am in is *420* and also <^JAFC^>
Duke Nukem was a Pussy.
Ohayden

Post by Ohayden »

Dankanator wrote:I would like to be invited
Might want to read a little.
TEAMMATE-8163 wrote:The server will go private and only those who have RSVPed in the area provided in =SWATS= forums will be sent the password...

http://lad.goodnet.com/~swat/forums/index.php
Ohayden
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

there is a new revote for the day of the week. some peeps are having beefs with saturday. if you singed up please vote.