Flag Spawning/Lagging..

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Dr.Feelgood

Flag Spawning/Lagging..

Post by Dr.Feelgood »

Hello. I am kinda new to bani and 1.41 in general, so sorry if this is old news. I love this mod, only play on bani servers. So you see my problem when one of them is lag to death by people who somehow exploit this bug. Not sure if it is in bani or the game, but they basically create the objective flags over and over, till fps crashes and so do pings. If it isnt a bug in bani maybe you could think about fixing it in wolf?

I thought maybe it was just a server admin or something but then multiple people started doing it. Sucked, drove everyone off (including me).
:(
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

I love how you can plant flags, I think it's the neatest little feature... but I just know this is gonna get removed, and that makes me gloomy sad, not happy glad. Maybe find a way to limit it or something? (not like scouts got limited though, *shudder*)

I've never seen a server get lagged like the [FuN] server did earlier today. Wow was it ever amazing. I was getting 4fps, and every single person there had a ping of 999. There must have been a good 100+ flags planted around all of ice.

[edit]: http://home.cinci.rr.com/puyodead/wolf/flags.jpg Check out that madness. The server died a few minutes later.