1.1.60 - release candidate 6 - codename "Minerva"

Official Banimod announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

just a note i dont think your msg thing works
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

what is admin cmd to enable flag laying? ps could u update the admin page and player page ? thx
kenny stinks
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

bani wrote: anything shrub does i can do better :twisted:
k you realy can bani but how about a score logging at each warm up you can make that even better :wink:

and try adding a new player class like a suppurt trooper that only has pislot and knive and healtpacks and ammo packs
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote:
bani wrote: anything shrub does i can do better :twisted:
k you realy can bani but how about a score logging at each warm up you can make that even better :wink:

and try adding a new player class like a suppurt trooper that only has pislot and knive and healtpacks and ammo packs
I like the support guy.....no SMG, can't revive, can't call airstrikes, can only give packs....hed have to be able to throw a lot of pack...the power bar will have to be either disabled or slowed down considerably.
Fry

Post by Fry »

bani, you RULE
When life hands you lemons, throw them back.

jafc.chromatose.org
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

did u ever add poison gas grenades?
vsays
panzernoob
damn noob
STFU
are u on crack
get a real weapon
panzers are like tampons:every pussy needs one
drop your weapons
scream from sp when u get burned

could u add pickup chairs
handgun only mode
also if u dive on a grenade do u still get recognized for saving peopls life?
kenny stinks
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

god and we thought alex was gone 4ever. jesus dude stfu yourself.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

how about no u obnoxious child. half ure clan talks about how obnoxious u are
kenny stinks
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

um yeah right. u are truely the only person i have seen everyone hate. no one likes u. i at least can say i have added to the community. all u can say is u stole bani's ideas and suggested shrub incorporate them all into his mod. u also want bani to have every stupid thing shrub ever did. if u want all those things why dont u make your own mod.

the only reason i am finally talking smack on u is because ph0g isnt here to do if for us. i dont think anyone hates u more then him.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

stfu. ure so gay. u wont ever mind ure own business. did i ask u? no? WELL THE SHUT URE SELF UP!!! ITS BETWEEN ME AND BANI

ps i didnt suggest anything to shrub. he doesnt steal ideas (bani take a hint) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
kenny stinks
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

roflmao did u actually say shrub doesnt steal. dude go to a corner and lick your snatch like a bitch should do. u are the shit head that signed up on these forums as shrub and started talking smack last year.

i can list 10 items shrub stole from bani. the first one being SHOVE. my next favorite theft was the ammo status that lts see. but alas u have your head so far up shrubs ass its not even funny.

duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Alex, if you know your ass from a hole in the ground, you should be able to kill a panzer before they fire. That's what the delay is for, noob.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

AMMO STATUS??? NOPE SORRY U GOT THAT BACKWARD!! LOL SHRUB DOESNT EVEN KNOW BANI!!! AND EXTRA CLASSES ARE GAY. WITH ALL THESE CLASSES NOONE WILL BE A LT ENG MEDIC OR SOLDIER SO STFU
kenny stinks
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

no no no. i hate having a teammate kill himself and 5 others in a closed spawn with one. i love enemy panzers :) :)
kenny stinks
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

alexjones8194 wrote:AMMO STATUS??? NOPE SORRY U GOT THAT BACKWARD!! LOL SHRUB DOESNT EVEN KNOW BANI!!! AND EXTRA CLASSES ARE GAY. WITH ALL THESE CLASSES NOONE WILL BE A LT ENG MEDIC OR SOLDIER SO STFU
u by far are the biggest idiot of all time. ammo status was worked on a long time ago by bani. infact i was there on his test server while he tested it. i was the one who suggested bani use colors for the different items; and yes that is b4 shrub had it. u forgot to mention shove. oops that was one of shrubs orginal ideas after he played on a banimod server. what i think is funny is shrub said kickable nades could not be done and he has yet to figure out how to do "big heads" as well. maybe u can help him since you are great friends with both bani and shrub. get a clue.

how do u know shrub doesnt know bani. are u now claiming ur bani or are u once again claiming you are shrub?