Punkbuster being a punk

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

SwERvE

Punkbuster being a punk

Post by SwERvE »

Bani, I was wondering if you could post some of your pb settings so that I can try to figure out what is wrong with my client side. I am not able to stay in a pb server for more than a couple games without my computer freezing up. I have tried everything that the website mentions short of getting new hardware. I know that the hardware is not the problem seeing as though I have been playing on pb enabled servers for over a year with the same comp. This just started happening 2-3 weeks ago, dunno what it was that did it. I have had other people tell me the same things are happening to them. Any help with this matter would be much appreciated.
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

Well, I figured that problem out. Apparently the new Nvidia drivers were to blame. Apparently the new drivers use some strange commands that interfere with punkbuster. I sent them an email letting them know so they should be fixing it soon I would hope. Guess the latest isnt always the greatest.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

:lol: well we dont use pb so just play on uor servers :lol:
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

I tried to last night and was very unimpressed. You guys have waaaay too many banners, no votes and no map rotation. These are the things I look for in a server. So, thanks but no thanks.