[FuN] @ Bani's Haus

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

bani
Site Admin

[FuN] @ Bani's Haus

Post by bani »

Clan [FuN] have graciously allocated me a server in the UK. The address is 212.137.70.5:28888 and it is running the latest version of Marko's 64 player beach map.
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

right on! i'm gonna have to check it out.
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

I just left it. damn that is a fun map and a pretty damn good server to play on.
Marko

Post by Marko »

hehe glad u like it
unfortunately, it requires a very powerfull PC when you reach about 40 peeps on the server. I've already started to work on a new beach map to solve this problem. This beach map has 2 seperate beaches where the allies spawn that are joined by a ridge... it's a bit larger than fun_beach but should provide far better FPS :)
All I can say though, is that the bani mod really rocks!!! I love the new classes and it gives a great interest to the map :)
THANKS BANI :shock: :lol:
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Whoa, Marko, haven't seen you for a while ;)
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i made a beach map 2 =FF=beach letgo whit letgo textures, ammo, new aera's, colored names (even in server list is it coloerd where all maps ere in whit, and some new tunnelks and objective's

but its still stolen from mp_beach
Marko

Post by Marko »

@duke: hehe yeah had been over playing SOF2 for a year but I start to find it really boring coz there's no team play like in good old wolfie :)
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

Marko wrote:hehe glad u like it
unfortunately, it requires a very powerfull PC when you reach about 40 peeps on the server.

the 3 or 4 times I have played the server has had 50+ people on constantly and I got great FPS....also no lag whatsoever....that big of a map works for that many people although I think 40 would be a better game....either that or slower respawn for axis...its almost impossible for allied with that many people.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

Marko wrote:@duke: hehe yeah had been over playing SOF2 for a year but I start to find it really boring coz there's no team play like in good old wolfie :)
i told you to come back and try banimod but nooooooo you had to do the sof2 thing. dam frenchies they never listen. :D :shock: :D :shock: :D

hey marko i think bani would love to talk to you about possible making a few custom goldrush maps.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:hey marko i think bani would love to talk to you about possible making a few custom goldrush maps.
So might Vulture at =WSS= Clan - http://www.wssclan.20megsfree.com. He has made a couple of very nice maps (his latest is Schatten Castle - http://wssclan.20megsfree.com/mp_schatten.zip).
Be seeing you!
Marko

Post by Marko »

hehe I already chatted with bani once but it's quite hard to get in touch of him :) As for Vulture, I'll try to get in touch of him

@SHVSKTY, LOL your name is darn hard to spell muhahahaha. Fun Beach runs really well on my PC too (got a Gforece 4) but I have a m8 who runs an old TnT2 on a P3 800 and he's having a few FPS problems :) Taht's why I want to make an even better one :lol:
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

Hey marko sounds great to me...just out of curiosity what maps are yours...is that fun map the only one you made or do you have a list...would like to check them out since fun beach piqued my interest.
Marko

Post by Marko »

hehe yeah I have about 10 RTCW maps... but my very first ones were very crappy....
Here's the list (chronological if I get it right lol)
-Carnage Canyon
-Silo Base
-Brunwald Castle
- Deep Blue

(after this, they're worth taking a look at, the previous ones are buggy... lol)
-Flooded Town
-D Day
-Fun Beach

---> Coming up very shortly (already being tested): Dual Beach
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

flooded town and fun beach are cool...got to go check out D Day!
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

marko you still need to put the underground tunnel in flooded town so that allies have a real reason to dynamite the door in the flooded town... :evil:

also, fun_beach_2 needs forward spawns in the two bunkers, otherwise its too easy for axis to take back the allied spawn and send allies all the way back to the beach...