ET!!!

Discussion for ET Players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Ph0g, I have played both sides as medics and engineers and what I have noticed is that the allies require more teamwork in winning the game... As for the weapons, The thompson is just as powerfull as the mp40 in terms of balance. What I mean is, the mp40 requires less crouching for better aim while the thompson does a little more damage than the mp40. I have gotten in close range combats while on both sides and I win most of the time. I dont think there is quite a problem with the SMG they have.
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

It seems though with fewer players it is easier to beat the map with allies... all you have to do is sneak past their defenses. I have pretty much mastered this playing with up to 8 players. Also I am curious to hear what everyones favorite class is.
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Ph0g wrote:It wasn't very obvious.
So instead of one ' :roll: ' I need to do ' :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :P :D ' instead? Damn... :wink:
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
grampa_juice

I WANT A NEW MAP IM bored

Post by grampa_juice »

:snooze: im alredy bored of this map i want a omaha map the game is good but one map :!: not right i hope its posibble to make a NEW MAP!!

heres a tip: go field ops binoculers as aXis win the tank go's by the broken brige use binoculersclick between the cunstructun zone and tankand the eng's and tank bloos up
NAZI'S well meet my panzer
()+++[::::::::::::::::>
=FF=im2good4u

Re: I WANT A NEW MAP IM bored

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

grampa_juice wrote:heres a tip: go field ops binoculers as aXis win the tank go's by the broken brige use binoculersclick between the cunstructun zone and tankand the eng's and tank bloos up
if you get 2 feild ops continuly fireing at the tank the allied will never make it but of course you goto gaurd your axis team doors