Oldcrows16 on ice

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Bluntman

Oldcrows16 on ice

Post by Bluntman »

Its my fave map and im have just had to reinstall my pc cos of klez.h and now i cant get in and its asking for banisound pak witch i have never had. and mp_pakmaps1.pk3 it points me at the main bani site but this pk3 isnt there to download can someone help me?
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

if you are the guy ppl are complaining about, you have other issues to worry about :twisted:
Till DEATH do us Part
ShatteredSoul

Post by ShatteredSoul »

Oh man I'd LOVE to help out another RTCW player, especially such an esteemed quality team player like yourself....except...wait, that would mean that I might have the opportunity of being shot until my health reaches 6 along with the rest of my teammates and when I try and get the message across to you that behaviour like that is less than cool (by tk-ing you and then instantly reviving you and quickchatting "Hold your fire"), you can file complaints and get me kicked when I'm trying to PROTECT my team and you're still sitting on the server laughing after I've been PB kicked. Thanks...but no thanks a**hole. You wanna fuc* around like that make your own server and call it Bluntidiot's supernoob server...so that way everybody knows in advance what you're all about.

ShatteredSoul
Bluntman

What?

Post by Bluntman »

Lol complaining about me i feel special now. I only made a fuss cos people took the P out of my ping even when i was getting the odd 1K score.

Complain all you like if you start on me ill give as good as i get.

Have fun see you soon ;-)
OrgyBanana

Post by OrgyBanana »

Took the P out?

What P?
Bluntman

sok

Post by Bluntman »

I fixed the problem ;-)

Nice having less flag poles in ice now. more skill required to score points.
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

you're a dumbass, less poles = more skill??? hardly, the less poles there are in ice the more camping that takes place around those poles, not making it more skillful but more noob like, haha listen up, i want to see what you have to give out, aside from the food stamps you get every month
Till DEATH do us Part
Melonades

Post by Melonades »

rofl, the poles in crows16 are only 1, and in 32 there are in various places
Cats Rule Image
-[x]-savage

Post by -[x]-savage »

hwo did u fix it