What's your favorite ET server?

Discussion about specific ET servers

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

daemord

Post by daemord »

bani wrote:um, none of them? they all suck.

its total noobville. the team stacking is worse than ever and everyone wants to go rambo and whore for XP rather than play as a team. i've run into more abuse in the last week or so on ET servers than ive seen on RTCW in the last 6 months...

i mean now you got ppl tk'ing you just so they can build constructibles first and whore the XP.

theres a lot of issues in ET that I plan to fix. nerfed garand/k43, monster medics, spammy pf soldiers.

ppl know me as a pretty good sniper in rtcw. in et the sniper rifles are totally nerfed and annoying. you are no longer rewarded for good aim, and might as well aim for the body since youre always going to kill in 2-3 shots regardless if you aim for the head or not.

its kind of ridiculous when i play as a medic that i can get 600+ xp by the end of round 1. by that time you can go adrenalin and mow down semingly endless enemy players, totally unstoppable except by a direct pf hit. you also revive players with full health, which is really unbalanced.
All of the above issues, PUBLIC ISSUES, (i realise this is a post about publics BUT) you say ur gonna fix, alot of these arent issues in clanmatchs, and as such, sorry, dont need fixing
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

you're all fucking idiots, bani made that post in may of LAST YEAR