Zer0 Banimod Server

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

CorpseGrinder

Zer0 Banimod Server

Post by CorpseGrinder »

The Zer0 BanimodObjective server will no longer be available at the end of this month. (Actually Aug 6th or 7th) We are combing our funds with Phantom clan and will have another Banimod Objective server running soon.
We rented our server through a company called eFrags. They ripped us off one too many times so we have discontinued doing business with them. If you are ever thinking of renting a server for gaming, I highly suggest you look elsewhere. Their customer service sucks, uptime sucks, and to top it all off they will overcharge you and not pay you back. If you need help you can contact them by e-mail, which they will gladly reply too in 5-7 days. I only write this flaming statement about them because I promised them I would. :wink:
When we get the new server going we will post. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause those that like playing on the server.
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.
GOAT CHEESE

Zero server

Post by GOAT CHEESE »

Corpse,
I should have my Objective server up and running (its online but Bani isn't setup yet) in the next couple days (public 24 player, hosted by VSK).
Any {ZERO} is more then welcome (especially since I've made ample use of your server off and on for months).

GOAT CHEESE
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

lol we're uniting with phantom to get one through vsk too... lol
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
tWIStd

Re: Zero server

Post by tWIStd »

GOAT CHEESE wrote:Corpse,
I should have my Objective server up and running (its online but Bani isn't setup yet) in the next couple days (public 24 player, hosted by VSK).
Any {ZERO} is more then welcome (especially since I've made ample use of your server off and on for months).

GOAT CHEESE
addy plz
wet weed bad, wet crack good
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Goat world? or something to the effect... went to it today, pretty cool... it's bookmarked in my ase, i hope it's the right one anyway
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GOAT CHEESE

Server address

Post by GOAT CHEESE »

GOAT WORLD Bani Objective.
(sorry, couldnt' think of a better name...lol)

24 Player
IP: 66.165.108.54
Hosted by VSK

Hope to catch ya there Twistd,
GOAT CHEESE
tWIStd

Post by tWIStd »

hi y'all, just wanted wanted to anounce that we're running another 20 person pub. the addy is 66.98.188.114:27960. its runs obj. most of the time, but it is votable for all game modes and it has a few extra maps.
wet weed bad, wet crack good