Special Command "Award"

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

rj

Special Command "Award"

Post by rj »

Thought maybe if you gave a person a new command or "award" for killing say 6 people in a row without dying would be nice. Giving more speed for a few seconds maybe double his gold or something else you can think of.

Don't know if this idea is any good but i'd like it :D

Guys are probably going to say well a camper takes out 6 people big whoop and he should get a award for doing that? Well in my opinion yes. If your team all got killed by the same person he should get a special award. So what a ya think?

[MoB]Rj
[MoB]CIRCA

Post by [MoB]CIRCA »

i like it :lol:
[MoB]CIRCA

Post by [MoB]CIRCA »

like if someone is on a killing streak, it should say something like [MoB]CIRCA is on a killing streak for example. I dont know if any of u have ever played unreal tournament, but if somone if on a streak it says KILLING STREAK outloud and says whos on a streak in the middle of the screen.
lhystory

Post by lhystory »

haha you loser...its doesnt say KILLING STEAK, it says KILLING SPREE, RAMPAGE, GODLIKE, or UNSTOPPABLE. And stop making five posts at a time, think before you post.
Yngwie is the ABSOLUTE GOD!
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well i would be cool but if you kill like 6 your probely a good palyer thne it would relay out balance if the good palyer gets even better but i do like (caz im gonig to be that good player)
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

lhystory wrote:haha you loser...its doesnt say KILLING STEAK, it says KILLING SPREE, RAMPAGE, GODLIKE, or UNSTOPPABLE.
Godlike is last. 8)
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

RammStein wrote:
lhystory wrote:haha you loser...its doesnt say KILLING STEAK, it says KILLING SPREE, RAMPAGE, GODLIKE, or UNSTOPPABLE.
Godlike is last. 8)
no ast is im2good4u
rj

Post by rj »

Well =FF=im2weak4u i'm not askin to give the good player new command so he can be even more deadly and keep fraggin. Just saying have more gold come out of the guys he frags after he has a killing streak of 6 or more. Maybe give a "Super Boost" for a few secs so he's able to get away with the gold.

[MoB]Rj
Indifference

Post by Indifference »

This is a good idea, as long as it excludes panzers, airstrikes and artillery. I think that it should add 2 gold for every 4th man that the person kills, as long as the killer has at least 1 gold. That way the killer is weighed down the more he kills, making him a slow-moving target himself. The only down side is that you may see more medics and snipers.

I don't know if that can be done server-side only, though.
I appreciate Medics... They make nice targets in my scope.
Lizzard

Post by Lizzard »

well..it sounds like a good idea..but u cant be too redicilous with the reward..gotta make it something reasonable like maybe some extened stamina? maybe some armor that lets u take 2 hits :D :twisted: :wink: that would be sw33t...

[edit] this is goldrush were talking about..it dont matter what class u are..every is the same
[asf]Lizzard
www.American-Special-Forces.com
DrunkenHoboG4ng: explains the overflowing river of gheyness
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

sounds like a good idea! bani! get moving on it! chop chop! heh. j/king! :lol:
________
VAPORIZER WIKI
Last edited by BEAVIS|BFC| on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KyleRTCW

Post by KyleRTCW »

this would be great for ET, like uping a rank to lets say Genral :lol:
!/.BlackStorm.?
Kyle
Indifference

Post by Indifference »

Stamina is good, but gold is better! It will weigh down the person who's doin' all the killing! They won't be able to dodge or run from the other team. It will make for very high scores for both teams and many 'Battle for the Gold' senarios. Almost every class will be needed for a victorious round. Snipers for cover fire, Pilots for death from above, Spies for sneak attacks from the rear, medics for helth replenishment and quick revive, Luiets for Airstrike but not much for ammo, and a CO to set up a respawn nest near the combat zone.

I can see it all now! GOLD AKIMBO!!! FRAGS GALORE!!!

"...And the Flamers red glare,
Pilots bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That the Gold was still there..."

LOL! But seriously, it would be a wicked rush for gold the whole round through!
I appreciate Medics... They make nice targets in my scope.
SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

lhystory wrote:haha you loser...its doesnt say KILLING STEAK, it says KILLING SPREE, RAMPAGE, GODLIKE, or UNSTOPPABLE. ...think before you post.
"Its doesnt say KILLING STEAK"? Killing STEAK? :lol: Why don't you think before you post, "haha you loser?"

His point was a good one, have it flash "Circa is on a killing streak" (or whatever) like in UT. I don't think he was documenting the actual system specifications, nitwit.
________
Jacques Swaters
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

this is goldrush were talking about..it dont matter what class u are..every is the same
actually not really a scout is much faster than any other class.a pilot can fly.a co can deploy spawn points for a team.you just thinking or the regular classes lol :lol:
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.