ET Beach

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Dyne

ET Beach

Post by Dyne »

I think the assualt ramp should ONLY be able to be destroyed by dynamite. It's too easy to satchel charge the ramp , while it can be very hard to create the ramp with airstrikes etc etc all focusing on it. Specially since when you play against a pretty good axis team they wont go on beach or outside so you have to go via ramp. Also blowing it up with dynamite is much more challening aswell for axis. Now lot of times axis just wait till you build and dont give a fuck cause you can plant satchel in advance anyway. It's all fun when playing axis, but for allies it's very frustrating. I think this a reason why alot of preople don't like beach.

oh and make knives throwable aswell, like in james bond on n64.
and i hope this mod doesnt get too silly with alkl kinds of lame features but sticks to fixing bug's and adding features that make it still feel like ET but enhance gameplay.

cya ingame later
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

There is a post on Planetwolfenstein that states that it is possible to make the ramp destroyable by dyno only. They changed the script file. I think that the players had to download the script though. Not sure if it caused any problems on other servers. I would try to make it more like the regular Banimod, and be able to put the scripts in a seperate folder that the players don't have to download. That would be great.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

the easyest way to win on beach ET is just wait at the backdooor until a noob walks out so you can walk in :lol:
Dyne

Post by Dyne »

thats what i mean. We dont weant to win just because axis is dumb. I hope bani gets that too.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

eh... the coolest way to win is have a player morter the axis ledge knocking bodies onto the beach, grab and go
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?