BayonET logos

Discussion for Bani's Pub mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

[407]-anarchist-

Post by [407]-anarchist- »

lol why would it matter...BJ is giant on the front of the wolfenstein platinum box...no axis on it
[407]Anarchist
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

-[SomeonE]- wrote:graet but it wouldnt be ''fair'' to have a logo with either axis or allie only in the picture :( try incorporating the 2 of them in one picture
FFS quit your bitching... they look good.
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

RammStein wrote:
-[SomeonE]- wrote:graet but it wouldnt be ''fair'' to have a logo with either axis or allie only in the picture :( try incorporating the 2 of them in one picture

omg did i say they looked bad??????????????????????????????????????? i said they were great but we should have on with both on the same!!! omg :(:(:(
________
Ford Explorer
Last edited by -[SomeonE]- on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bacon

Post by bacon »

-[SomeonE]- wrote:
RammStein wrote:

omg did i say they looked bad??????????????????????????????????????? i said they were great but we should have on with both on the same!!! omg :(:(:(
No more out of you! It doesn't matter if they're 2 logos or 1,000,000 logos!
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

the allied one is better
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

bacon wrote:
-[SomeonE]- wrote:
RammStein wrote: FFS quit your bitching... they look good.

No more out of you! It doesn't matter if they're 2 logos or 1,000,000 logos!
id rather have 1,000,000 logos everywhere and 1 logo that represents it all then 1,000,000 logo that represents and 1 for it all, or wtv lik yeah forget that
hummm how buot www.udtclan.tk ??? its under construction though :)
Kamel

Post by Kamel »

[407]-anarchist- wrote:Heres another

it does look good... but the player model in the german one isn't an et model...

also, i don't know if you're aware, but the nazi sign is illegal in germany, so that might not be the best idea to include one. it was no accident that all the official maps of et do not contain a nazi sign, and that the rhine first version had nazi signs and the new version doesn't
"Common sense isn't very common."
nUllSkillZ

Post by nUllSkillZ »

Advice:
Indeed Nazi signs are illegal in germany.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

then why do rtcw maps do have nazi sings :roll: dahm where are the good old days for wolfenstein 3D
Last edited by =FF=im2good4u on Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

They don't.... they have the Wolfenstein logo....
[407]-anarchist-

Actually...if you open some of the single player pk3 files....there are nazi signs in some of the files...like on the super soldiers chest.
[407]Anarchist
bacon

Post by bacon »

[407]-anarchist- wrote:Actually...if you open some of the single player pk3 files....there are nazi signs in some of the files...like on the super soldiers chest.
But the multiplayer maps, and german singleplayer maps, have the wolfy logo instead.
[407]-anarchist-

well im not up on german laws lol....im just makin some logos along with the WW2/BayonET theme.
[407]Anarchist
bacon

Post by bacon »

When RtCW came out there was a big mess about it. There was even talk that Germans who were found with an imported version of the game would be prosecuted (don't know if it's true).
How could you not know??
^1 Kyle Katarn

Post by ^1 Kyle Katarn »

bacon wrote:Germans who were found with an imported version of the game would be prosecuted (don't know if it's true).
It is true, I asked a friend of mine who lived in Germany.
You ask me to show you God. I'll show you the written word.