Is the scout's cloning ability too cheap?

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Should scouts have another disadvantage (other than 25% easier too kill, cause it's instagib anyway) to compensate for the incredibly cheap "cloning" ability?

Yes
50%
No
50%
I don't know
No votes
I don't care
No votes

Total votes: 8

FLAG_MAN

Is the scout's cloning ability too cheap?

Post by FLAG_MAN »

As most of you probably know, the scout (changed to by /scout) can lay "decoy" versions of themselves (/special1 as a scout). I just got off "budget internet objective 1" and 2-3 of the axis (including me) would lay countless "clones" infront of the suply door. Both crouching and standing, facing every direction. We would then go and crouch in the group of "clones", so the allies wouldn't know which one to shoot. We would usually kill 3-5 allies each before someone finally got a lucky shot on us. A few people (3) got mad and accused me of cheating, it could have easily gotten out of hand (kicking, silencing, ect.), but luckily it didn't. Anyway, this story is mainly to present this question:
Should scouts have another disadvantage (other than 25% easier too kill, cause it's instagib anyway) to compensate for the incredibly cheap "cloning" ability?
ericclemmons

Post by ericclemmons »

DOn't shoot.

Lay dyno and blow it to kill the decoys & real guys.

That's the best way to clear out a room full of decoys.
==================
Mr. Luva Luva luvs ya :)
FLAG_MAN

Post by FLAG_MAN »

you can't lay dino if the real guys shoot you first