things that need a fixing

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=SWAT=Kenny

things that need a fixing

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

1: make the kick feature more like shrub. you shouldnt have to type semiadmin kick player name. shrubs !kick (part of player name) works well
2: make all cmds under semiadmin to not require the typing of semiadmin ...like cancelvote shuffle kick mute (of course that is assuming a player is a semiadmin)
3: try and make a system that recognizes just a part of a player name instead of the whole player name or having to type /players then find the player #
4: make the semiadmin system similar to banimod for wolf where there is a autologin based on guid# placed in /bani/guids. shrubet lets the admin assign a player to a semiadmin/adminlevel and remembers it based on the guid pb generates. its much simpler then typing semiadminpassword wtfnow
5: one last thing that i believe needs to be adjusted is the noob nade rifleing. if pf fops and such can be limited so should noobnade rifle.

bani codes better then shrub however now that i play shrubet a lot i like the !kick !shuffle !mute and such. it is far easier then typing /semiadmin kick =swat=kennyowmyass or /players /semiadminkick 3. !kick kenny is far easier.

i can say i would run a mod that is coded like bani codes and has the features i mentioned above adjusted. currently shrubet is a lag fest and it loves to freeze people or lock thier game. however currently i dont see a mod that performs the way it should. that is why i have not chosen to use one. shrub is a sloppy coder and i am not interested in having more lag. i am also not interested in having my semiadmins log in everytime and then type semiadmin blah blah just to accomplish a simple thing. additionally i should be able to kick mute or ban via partial names.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

can't you currently use /sa kick 3 or /sa kick =SWAT=kennyowmyass???
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

gotenks wrote:can't you currently use /sa kick 3 or /sa kick =SWAT=kennyowmyass???
if you can my additional point was you shouldnt have to do a /players to get a client# or type out =swat=kennyowmyass. in fact you should just have to do a /kick kenny

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

agreed, that'd be nice... maybe a /sa kick kenny that'd be a nice addition
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

good idea on the ! stuff. its on the todo list.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

bani wrote:good idea on the ! stuff. its on the todo list.
great lets us know when it is complete and i will run it on our 32 person et server.