Statsaver don´t work :-(((((

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Unrealswebmaster wrote:
gotenks wrote:plus they don't suck your bandwith that way...
i'd recomend giving them 4kb/s that way 56k speed is all they get...
back to the order at hand...
My connection is DSL 1536 kbps download and 384 kbps upload (180kb/48kb)
for 14 Player maxrate 4400 :cry:
Your running this on a dsl???? that could be a possible problem there... et (as said in your own posts) recomends that you never go below 10000, infact they highly recomend you go higher than that... i've seen companies work it at 8000 but i've never seen it hit 4400. Plus the connection isn't really all that great for this much buisy work... your kinda taxing it... anyway the 4kbps that i was talking about was the download speed, the speed they download your maps from you. Personally i'd recomend looking into server hosting companies such as VSK, who zer0 and Goat Cheese use for service.
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
DG

Post by DG »

Unrealswebmaster wrote:
DG wrote:Unrealswebmaster did you DL that .cfg off a website? It looks familiar, but also different :o
No its my work :?
nvm, its from the help file which is taken from mine :p (nice to see activision giving credits ;))
Unrealswebmaster

Post by Unrealswebmaster »

gotenks wrote:
Unrealswebmaster wrote:
gotenks wrote:plus they don't suck your bandwith that way...
i'd recomend giving them 4kb/s that way 56k speed is all they get...
back to the order at hand...
My connection is DSL 1536 kbps download and 384 kbps upload (180kb/48kb)
for 14 Player maxrate 4400 :cry:
Your running this on a dsl???? that could be a possible problem there... et (as said in your own posts) recomends that you never go below 10000, infact they highly recomend you go higher than that... i've seen companies work it at 8000 but i've never seen it hit 4400. Plus the connection isn't really all that great for this much buisy work... your kinda taxing it... anyway the 4kbps that i was talking about was the download speed, the speed they download your maps from you. Personally i'd recomend looking into server hosting companies such as VSK, who zer0 and Goat Cheese use for service.
No it´s work fine max 10 User with maxrate 4400, 15 User with maxrate 3000 all User have a Ping 60-120 :lol:

With maxrate 8000 max User = 6 :-( with 60-120er ping
HarryHirsch

dont wanted do do another topic.....

Post by HarryHirsch »

First of all Hi,

I am german and reading some weeks here, and using ETPro on our 3
servers in version 1.0.0

For MY problem maybe i missunderstood something or i did a mistake :/

Server is running campaign 6maps ( all 3 servers) and i tried to set this server with statserver 1 ( works fine ) !

[question] is it possible to set (via defaultskills) to give some weaponclasses maybe skill 1 which is NOT lost at 2. map in campaign ?

every time i tried it -> 2. 3. 4. ... map it starts every map with (e.g. medics skill 1) and awarded skills get lost within the campaign

id like to hold awards within the whole campaign but starting on different skills

if not possible maybe take it as a suggestion :)
if i did wrong ..sorry and help me :)
[/question]
Harry
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

defaultskills currently doesnt work that way...
ACHterbahn

Post by ACHterbahn »

Hi,

I got ETPro running. I can see the banners and also b_upgradeSkills works fine. I wondered why Statsaver didn't work, until I found a simple mistake (wrote b_stastsaver).
Now when I connect, gather some XP, disconnect and reconnect again, the server say something like: "Welcome back! Your stats have been restored". But then I only have 20 XP from the Level 1 Battle Sense I gave me by default. Whats the problem?

Greetz,

ACHterbahn
Unrealswebmaster

Post by Unrealswebmaster »

with ETPro 2.01 statserver 1 don´t work :? :? :?

Please Help me again
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

omg well i heard bani post b4 that the statsaver is a bit broke at the moment caz sometimes the server doesnt sent the players guid quick enough