Suicide Bomber

Discussion for Bani's Pub mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Kamel

Post by Kamel »

if this were to really happen, you think people wouldn't just kill the guy before he exploaded? that's a bit dumb IMO -- if a guy is gonna commit suicide, atleast let him be able to control the exact moment he turns into fireworks. as a joke you could make it a little japaneese model on the game, lmfao (not making fun of the japaneese race here guys, i'm referring to their invention of the kamakazi pilot). dont think he should be able to destroy objectives though, just people. the engineer giving him the dyno is an interesting idea, but i got a feeling no engineers will ever be kind enough to do so unless they are in my clan or something.

one idea to add.... maybe he could either be immune to landmines, or totally blast out the landmines in his blast radius when he hits a landmine (doesn't have to be spotted by covert ops). just a passing thought, i haven't put much more into it than that.

anyway, good idea, funny -- not so historically accurate though. maybe fieldops could through a "super air strike" which is really kamakazi pilots... it would be more realistic, but nahh.. bad idea.

ok, anyway, i'm finished with my opinion on it, basically i just think the poor guy shouldn't have to always wait 30 seconds to go off, cuz that would be damn near impossible to time -- hell, i have problems timing grenades for 4 seconds, lmao
"Common sense isn't very common."
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Kamel wrote:would be damn near impossible to time -- hell, i have problems timing grenades for 4 seconds, lmao
And you're how old?
Kamel

Post by Kamel »

RammStein wrote:
Kamel wrote:would be damn near impossible to time -- hell, i have problems timing grenades for 4 seconds, lmao
And you're how old?

i'm 18, i guess you're not old enough to be able to tell the difference from a joke and a serious statement
"Common sense isn't very common."
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

It wouldn't be impossible to time, especially if it told you it was going to blow in 5 seconds.