HELP! i cant save XP!

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

kantrax

HELP! i cant save XP!

Post by kantrax »

Nothing i do will save XP for me or anyone else that plays. i know this can be done on OBJ maps, on restarts ect, supposedly. ive played on servers that do this. b_XPSave (5) 7, 15, nothing works.
its driving me incredibly insane. it took me weeks just to figure out how to host on one of my networked machines, and join in on the other. this problem seems solved for me, yet i can NOT save any XP on map resets. please please please tell me something I DONT KNOW already.

kantrax

help me anyone.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

try b_statsaver 1
bani
Site Admin

Re: HELP! i cant save XP!

Post by bani »

kantrax wrote: Nothing i do will save XP for me or anyone else that plays. i know this can be done on OBJ maps, on restarts ect, supposedly. ive played on servers that do this. b_XPSave (5) 7, 15, nothing works.
this isnt shrubmod

try reading the documentation
kantrax

Post by kantrax »

b_statsaver 1 is the default i didnt think it worth mentioning. but yes, ive tried that too. nothing works, and yes ive read every site i can find on the subject, nothing. zip. everyone keeps saying the SAME things. what i need to know, plain and simple, is why XPSave and b_statsaver dont seem to be enough on a map reset. am i missing something in a cfg file? do i have to alter something to save XP on map resets? and if so WHAT?! cuz i just dont get it.
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

it sounds like you want shrubmod instead.
kantrax

Post by kantrax »

I HAVE SHRUB, I TRIED THAT NOPE NADDA I KNOW I NEED SHRUB, AND IT STILL AINT WORKING. THANX SO MUCH. OF COURSE I KNOW THAT MUCH. GEE.

CAN YOU HELP YET? OR MUST I BEG MORE. XPSAVE ISNT AN et OPTION, ITS A SHRUB COMMAND OF COURSE!~ DUUUUUH
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

kantrax wrote:I HAVE SHRUB, I TRIED THAT NOPE NADDA I KNOW I NEED SHRUB, AND IT STILL AINT WORKING. THANX SO MUCH. OF COURSE I KNOW THAT MUCH. GEE.

CAN YOU HELP YET? OR MUST I BEG MORE. XPSAVE ISNT AN et OPTION, ITS A SHRUB COMMAND OF COURSE!~ DUUUUUH
etpro has the same feature. this is not a shrub forum.

are you tired? i think baby needs a nap.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

kantrax wrote:Come on you morons i'm trying to run a half life server with rtcw commands, why isn't it working... yes i know i need to have half life installed duhh
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

..... :( hopeless
Locked_On

Post by Locked_On »

I don't know what this guys deal is, but I do have this problem. I set b_statsaver "1" and when I reconnect it say welcom back your stats are being restored, but they are not. Everything starts back at 0.
-------------------------------------
www.terminal-insanity.com