Not sure exactly whats wrong..

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

[MoB]random-name

Not sure exactly whats wrong..

Post by [MoB]random-name »

But lemme give you some background first. I was playing in OC16 this evening when a few people came in running their mouthes and being stupid. So i called a STFU vote on myself (no biggie).

So we play a few rounds and I manage to get QUIETED and SILENCED (even tho i was already STFU).

Noone bothers to call any "un" votes. So i signed off and played ET. So i came back about 35 minutes later, and i was of course still stfu, quiet, silenced. So a friend calls the votes to "un" everything and all is well.

As soon as the round resets, im back to STFU and QUIET again. So i think maybe its a small glitch, EVERY ROUND AFTER THAT.. was exactly the same. The round would reset, and i would be re-muzzled.

Not sure if its a BANI glitch, or if im just cursed. But this has happened to me before. I left the game tonite with no votes on me, and i just went back to check and see if maybe the votes had stuck.. i was STFU and QUIETED one more time. :evil:

Any ideas?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i got an idea why stfu your self ?
[MoB]random-name

thanks for answering the question.. :?
Radeon9.8kpunk

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

i called a newbie vote on myself to see what it does, but stfu vote on your self thats just crazy!
Bandit is looking for a ET Clan!
I am proficient in combat and medical skills
My accurracy is usually around 35-40%
I usually get at least twice as many kills as deaths
[MoB]random-name

honestly.. its NOT that big of a deal.. i called it on myself as a JOKE never thinking it would pass with a whole room full of friends.. whoops

i want to know WHY it reset each and every round on me.. for about 7 straight rounds. I had to wait almost 24hrs to play again without being STFU every round.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well instead of having to fix problems at the end i like to fix problem before they happent like dont stfu your self

caz its a verry big deal you cant even vote to unstfu yourself
Jamon

Post by Jamon »

It's a strange glitch, yeah...

Not sure exactly why, but, it's connected to your CD Key.

I got STFU'd on my own server (AFA), un-stfu'd myself, and had it redone at the beginning of every round.

Only way I got it to quit was switching to a second CD key I've got.

*shrug* Can't help ya, other than switching your CD Key.

You can try changing the last digit of your CD key, loading into the server, exiting, changing your CD Key back to normal, and then going back into the server. Might work.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Radeon9.8kpunk wrote:i called a newbie vote on myself to see what it does, but stfu vote on your self thats just crazy!
Funnier things have happened, I had a player on my server once who was endlessly complaining of another player cheating, after a while us others started telling him to pipe down or leave, and suddenly we see him calling a kick-vote... on himself. :D
It passed
=AFA=Durandal

Post by =AFA=Durandal »

it was suggested on our forums tha you get stfu'd again, and then unstfued... it wored for a few on our server that were having this problem
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

it should fix if you get stfued and unstfued again during the same round... if you wait till round/map change before unstfuing you seem to have the same problem
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?