[FuN] 4 GOLDRUSH

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

BEAVIS|BFC|

[FuN] 4 GOLDRUSH

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

Wow. this is the second time i've had problems with this server... Now i have proof of how power hungry mazza is. I joined the game and was playing for about an hour or more then he comes in. First 5 minutes he starts crap with me. BTW i was going under the name of "Simon"

tE'Hitman was killed by Simon's Mauser
:WS:Major von Tanz GH.A was killed by Banana's Mauser
([FuN]mazza) (Allied Deployment):u wanna shove simon??
Firestorm was killed by pere'magloire's Mauser
=bTa=Wraith was killed by pere'magloire's Mauser
(Simon) (South Service Halls): huh?
([FuN]mazza) (Allied Deployment):try it again and see wot happens
[fP]Lord was killed by :WS:Major von Tanz GH.A's Mauser
:WS:Major von Tanz GH.A was killed by Simon's Mauser
MrLarge was killed by Simon's Mauser
([FuN]mazza) (Allied Stronghold):try me
r!ffe# was killed by pere'magloire's Mauser
Simon killed himself. (Him zapping me)
Silence was killed by Chronic's Mauser
: [fP]Lord (South Service Halls): YEE-HAW!
: :WS:Major von Tanz GH.AT (unknown): YES!
: Banana (Allied Stronghold): WOOHOOO!
[FuN]mazza: stop the shoving u ass (Total lie, i only shoved him once)
Chronic was killed by [Auror]'s Mauser
Simon killed himself. (again, him zapping me)
: [fP]Lord (South Service Halls): Woohooo!
Simon: oh yea, ur cool
[FuN]SAbroOO* was killed by )oTb(Kadi's Mauser
: Ks.Humm4 (Allied Deployment): Hi.
: [FuN]mazza (Old Allied Storage): Hi.
Simon: wow. nice setting my score back (He sets my score back)
tE'Hitman was killed by )oTb(Kadi's Mauser
Simon was killed by )oTb(Kadi's Mauser
Chronic disconnected
killed himself.
[fP]Lord: lol
[FuN]mazza: if u didn't shove u wouldn't have got zappeed
Ks.Humm4: me is on good mood
=bTa=LumBer was blasted by [FuN]SAbroOO*'s dynamite
)oTb(Kadi was killed by Ks.Humm4's Mauser
Firestorm was killed by Ks.Humm4's Mauser
[FuN]SAbroOO* was killed by r!ffe#'s Mauser
Simon: lol. Just because i shoved YOU
Banana scored 55 points
Silence was killed by r!ffe#'s Mauser
[FuN]mazza: no bcos u shoved after u were warned
MrLarge was killed by Ks.Humm4's Mauser
r!ffe# was killed by pere'magloire's Mauser
: r!ffe# (unknown): Negative.
Simon: i didn't shove you
)oTb(Kadi was killed by pere'magloire's Mauser
Simon: i shoved you once
pere'magloire was killed by =bTa=Wraith's Mauser
Simon: so how could i have shoved you again/
[FuN]mazza: stfu and don't tell me wot to do
: [fP]Lord (Allied Deployment): Bye.
: [Auror] (South Connection): Oops.
(SPK)FalconX was killed by [FuN]SAbroOO*'s Mauser
Simon: am i telling you what to do?
Simon: umm. thinking... thinking... no
Simon killed himself. (ZAPS ME AGAIN)
Simon: WTF
Ks.Humm4 was killed by Silence's Mauser
: Banana (Allied Stronghold): Yeah!
Simon: i'll shove if i want to
MrLarge was killed by [FuN]SAbroOO*'s Mauser
[FuN]mazza: no u won't

The purpose of this whole post. Was to reveil to the RTCW public of how lame and power hungry [FuN] is. There server is not made for [FuN]. Its made to pick on people. If you don't suck up to [FuN] then they treat you absolutly pathetic. Over half of the people i have talked to say bad things about the FuN server just because of some of these reasons. You wonder why a lot of people don't like you mazza? There's your reason! Treat people with respect instead of treating them like there a dog!
"I <3 to hate you, I hate to <3 you."
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
[FuN]mazza

Post by [FuN]mazza »

wow here we go again :? u were told not to shove ppl :? u continued to shove ppl...not me i was spectating u :? shoving ppl all over the map :? i received complaints about u doing this :? jeez how shocking that as soon as u come back u start again.........AND fyi i am a she :shock: as i have explained b4 u don't like the way the servers are run there are plenty more out there :shock:
and yes zapping does take away some points from u(3 for each zap if i remember correctly)
SHOVE should be used for ppl carrying gold and to remove ppl who are blocking doors and not for your entertainment but hell we must be getting it all wrong as its the most popular goldrush server there and u keep coming back for more :shock:
And tbh i really don't care wot ppl think of me :shock: i know u were warned about the shoving and just cos u stopped doing it to me u didn't stop at the others and i had several private messages regarding it,so i suggest u find another server to play on as u seem to hate ours so much
Happy Fragging
maz[/quote]
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

First off. The people like Banana. Was bullshiting the whole thing. He was just saying it so you would zap me. I know that is the "people" you are referring to. You bs so much. I don't believe you. I know there wasn't a lot of complaints. The only reason why i come to FuN is when i'm bored. And as for your "FuN is the most popular server". I think not. Only in the mornings is it popular. Only because foreign people play there. (no offense to anyone).

I've sayed it once and i'll say it again. [FuN] = POWER HUNGRY! Your pathetic mazza. you really are. You make me sick. Everytime i go into the [FuN] server your either trying to "Zap" or "kick" me or someone else. I don't mind the rest of [FuN] well hell i have a few friends in [FuN]. But you! I will NEVER like you. You are the lowest of the low. Your that stuff they find underneath toilet bowls.

Mazza. Maybe one day you will GROW up. And stop with the little kid attitude with "Oh i'm cool, lets zap that guy. Oh he looks stupid, zap him". Ok, first you kicked me because of "Cussing". Which was stupid cause the only thing i said was "Moron". then the next time u kicked me for saying this is f***ing stupid. (Which by the way when you kicked me you told me to "**** off".

I've talked to around 10-15 people so far today. And they have all said how powerhungry you are. Not the other FuN members JUST you.

pathetic! COMPLETLY pathetic!
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
kingjam

Post by kingjam »

Your that stuff they find underneath toilet bowls.

pubes?
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

lol! :lol: :lol:
[FuN]mazza

Post by [FuN]mazza »

whatever.....the server is run the WAY we like it run..for the ENJOYMENT of everyone...again get ure facts right i did not kick u b4 another admin kicked u for the bad language if i can remember right :shock: i don't take "other" players word when they complain about a player, i spec the player in question when i am in limbo :shock: u were in the wrong u got zapped woopeedoo........so bloody painful that zap innit....either deal with the way the server is run or don't play it.....simple :D

and yes i'm pathetic for even bothering to reply to u :? i got real life to attend to.......enjoy ures :wink:
happy fraggin
maz
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

hmm.... THis sounds like fun. Lets turn mazza's words into the truth, shall we?

whatever.....the server is run the way I like it run..for the ENJOYMENT of ME... There was no one saying anything about your pushing, I just felt like zapping you. I have no life so i figured i would make urs a living hell. "quote from [FuN]mazza"
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

BEAVIS|BFC| wrote:hmm.... THis sounds like fun. Lets turn mazza's words into the truth, shall we?

whatever.....the server is run the way I like it run..for the ENJOYMENT of ME... There was no one saying anything about your pushing, I just felt like zapping you. I have no life so i figured i would make urs a living hell. "quote from [FuN]mazza"
huh is this realy true i though the fun ppl where frendly
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

I agree with you 2weak4u. But not mazza. He's a self centered a**-hole. He cares about HIMSELF and only HIMSELF. You can understand that in the condump. Such a shame he can't be more like some of the other FuN members. :cry:
NeX

Post by NeX »

lol.....i hate the fun servers...the fun clan needs to learn how to respect others. One fun member i hate the most is mazza! first of all he always zapps me just like he does to beavis and hes talking about pushing??? HE IS THE ONE PUSHING....non stop untill i leave the fun server he pushes me like im a button. mazza is so power hungry and to much into pissing people off. all i have to say is I HATE THE FUN SERVERS AND I HATE MAZZA! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :x :x :x :x :x :x :!: GRRRRRRR
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well why dont you come to my serv instead :)
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

see. I'm not the only one that feels this way. Mazza needs to learn how to stop being so "I'm god everyone should bow to me" attitude. So what if i pushed. I pushed you because you were typing in the middle of the hall. I couldn't go anywhere. . .
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well even if pppl dont like it nomore thne its weird thet the [fun]server are still so full im mean we got 64 :)
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

[FuN]mazza wrote:i spec the player in question when i am in limbo :shock: u were in the wrong u got zapped woopeedoo........so bloody painful that zap innit....either deal with the way the server is run or don't play it.....simple :D
Wow, you sure are a great admin. I also hate when 11 year olds run servers, so I tend to steer clear of them.
[FuN]mazza

Post by [FuN]mazza »

cool nice feedback :D read the posts b4 u start with this :D if u type /rules they are there for all to see.....and the rules cfg is regularly flashed on the screen.....stand by what i say..u don't need to play our servers :D althought u are more than welcome to as long as u play by the rules :wink: