mUZZLE

Post by Jedi Knight »

Everytime I get unstfu next game I am stfu again and it says Im muzzled

What do i do to fix

Only getting this in OLDCROWS 32 Instagib

hope Someone can help
Dankanator

Post by Dankanator »

Who the hell would want to muzzle you, serious who ever did that is a 12 year old moron. It kinda sucks when you have little kids that play this game and think this is the place to take out their anger and immaturity here.
Duke Nukem was a Pussy.
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

that's sad to hear you do nothing wrong but play :evil:
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
Jedi Knight

Post by Jedi Knight »

Thanks for support guys but I would like to get rid of the muzzle lol

Does anyone have a clue

Dw Jedi
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

go to a vet? lol actually i don't know what muzzle does, is that for limiting or the same as stfu?
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Jedi Knight

Post by Jedi Knight »

heres the deal: I joined oldcrows Instagib 32 this am and there were only 2 people in there and one of them was Lunig. I forget the other guys name.......but i didnt even die and it was only 3 mins and i was kicked......i found out later it was so he could win........

Not thinkin anything of it, I got back to play again....i can join, but this time I cannot talk or use voice commands or any sort of talking.......i had to be "Un stfued", in order to speak. Which pissed me off....but not knowing what i did to get this i wasnt sure.....

now, at the start of EVERY F*king game, I am stfued.......i have to be Undone every game......whatever that little dick did, screwed up 32 for me. And i am not the only one who uses this computer...other people who change their names and try to play by themselves, are stfued too.

ANY SUGGESTIONS??!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? :twisted: :evil: :shock:
(other than uninstalling and re-installing Dank...lol)

Jedi
sack delicious

Post by sack delicious »

jedi knight wasn't doing anything wrong. that little punk lunig did the same thing to me and apparently more people yesterday as well.

pot=good4you
Jedi Knight

Post by Jedi Knight »

SO WHAT DO I DO????? I shouldnt have to ask someone to unsftu me EVERY time I want to play...there has to be a way to remove it permanently in console............anyone know??????

Where did STFU come from? Is it actually part of the game...like a default or is it some sort of cheat code or add-on? In other words.....HOW DO I GET RID OF IT???? It only happens in 32 still.......

Thanks Pot...glad you understand.......i know Lunig stfued more than more me yesterday, but how come mine stuck???

thanks guys.....hope to TALK to you later......if I'm not saying hi you know why!!!! LOL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jedi/Jenn
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

it's something in bani's code... he should add a variable in that admins can remove stfu's even when the player is not there.
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
sack delicious

Post by sack delicious »

jedi/jenn , i called unstfu votes for you this morning, sorry there were a couple of rejects that killed it.

pot=good4you
{ZER0}NESTA

Post by {ZER0}NESTA »

ive been stfued 2 days in a row because i said ownage 3 times in 3 kills to the same person (swat wolfman) he was getting pissed he kept zapping me like a little child and when i wouldnt bow down to the little dogboy he kicked me for 20 min the reason he kicked me for 20 min was because he said to everyone dont kill anybody im trying to show people the map what kind of crap is that first dont camp you noobs which i dont understand when you have a 5 sec spawn protect if im in the spawn area and you spawn. kill me you got 5 seconds if that aint enough time then you have problems so i get called a noob and camper but wolfman wants to stop the game to show the people the map how retarded and as far as saying ownage dont put banis sound pak in and you wont have to hear ownage or just dont get killed you guys take your authority a little too seriously and its not fun to play when your getting bitc hed out all the time i had to learn the maps by playing noone ever stoped the game to walk me through it and you shouldnt kick people for playing the game you guys treat me like a little child when im at least your age remember this is a game your not the boss and we are your employees and by the way i have con dumps of wolfman kenny and others spamming ownage or die dammit but of course since its your server no reprecussions for you guys you just complain about it when it happens to you real mature its too bad cause you guys really have a kick ass server but when your stfu its hard to ask for ammo or call for a medic so theres no reason to play and by the looks of your server and the amount of people who have been playing lately you guys have been abusing your powers for some time kenny when i said ownage after killing you i was just having fun (something you do while playing) i wasent trying to dog you or anything you zap me a few times i stop messing around but wolfman i cant say anything with out getting stfuped you should talk to your boy about his power trip oh yeah by the way you can unstfu me anytime you want i wasent spamming i said it 1 time per kill not 5 times per kill i hope we can play together but if not oh well ill just play on our server or shrub because i dont play this game to get told what to do im not a kid i play to have fun if taunting another player that bitc hes at me for stupid stuff is wrong then im at fault but dont expect NESTA to suc k anyones butt cause i wont im in it for the game not the drama oh by the way hi everyone sorry about complaining i dont a problem with swat as a matter of fact me and ender used to be in the same clan a while back so dont think im going after swat cause im not i just wanna play :rock:
Jedi Knight

Post by Jedi Knight »

WOW that was all one sentence!!!! Impressive.

:P :P :P
{ZER0}NESTA

Post by {ZER0}NESTA »

it makes it funner for the reader
CorpseGrinder

Nesta

Post by CorpseGrinder »

If you want quicker action from =Swat= on the unstfu issue you might post in their forums.

You camper you!!! :lol:
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.
Sexy|Beast

Post by Sexy|Beast »

Damn, NESTA, no puntuation whatsoever. Very impressive! Heh.

I like the STFU but I think it maybe should have a time limit or something. That way you can silence someone for the game or the day or whatever. This problem Jedi is having is just plain abuse and the fact that it is permanent sucks.

I like that admin powers that Banimod gives but, sometimes it seems like they might be scaring new Banimod players away. Seems to be a lot of punishment options that give Banimod a bad name. We need fresh blood to kill too! Don't scare them all away! Just my three cents.

Yeah NESTA, post yours on the SWAT forum and I bet someone will help you.
Things are more like they are now than they were before.