Other Classes

Discussion for Bani's Pub mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Other Classes

Post by gotenks »

Was just wondering if your going to be adding more classes to bayonet like you did with banimod?
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

yes
bacon

Post by bacon »

duke'ku wrote:yes
That's all you have to say??
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

lol i knew duke would say something like that, ok well i'm sure pilot will be included, will there be a commanding officer type class???
My Website
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i had an idea of a paratrooper commandding officier

i got verry bored and thought about a long time so my hole idea came out a litle complicated :wink:

the idea was something like this

a paratrooper guy can choose a location on his command map to drop "spawn" then he should fall down (whit parachute) if any enenmy see him then they can kill him so he's dead b4 he lands on the ground

if he does makeik to the ground he can set a litle smokey singnal witch other ppl can select on thier command maps as a spawn point. ofcourse this smoky thing can be destroyed by the enemy and the paratrooper can only set up1 at the time

if ppl spawn at a smokey tihngy they well be dropped whit parachute still having the risk of been shot while falling

at his first level of paratrooper XP he should only be able to spawn 3 players whit his smoke signal if his lv gets higher he should be able to spawn more (players only spawn there if they select it)

and ofcourse he can only spawn ppl in places whit sky jsut like whit airstrikes so cant spawn some1 inisde a building and not outside of the map at "clipped" places

the singal thingy should not disapaer over time so if no enemys shot it it will stay.

its some sort of tweaked commanding officier for ET. but its now overpowering caz if you choose to spawn inside the fuel dump you will be shot out of sky b4 you hit the ground

at lv 4 of paratrooping a paratrooper should get the abilitie of setting 2 smokey spawn points at the same time

the paratrooper itself should have a paratrooper rifle i think :)

well tihs was the idea i have been thinking on maybe some pll like it
chris

Post by chris »

nice idea :D
i think we need somekinds paratrooper thingy like being able to call in bots to fight along side u more skill level more bots they would be armed with tompson/mp40 only but with 4 star one of them has a panzer in like a group of 4 imagine u at fueldump planting dyno at fuel thing and u need people to cover it call in the paras :wink:
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

chris wrote:nice idea :D
i think we need somekinds paratrooper thingy like being able to call in bots to fight along side u more skill level more bots they would be armed with tompson/mp40 only but with 4 star one of them has a panzer in like a group of 4 imagine u at fueldump planting dyno at fuel thing and u need people to cover it call in the paras :wink:
no not bots the idea was to make a paratrooper spawn real players on your team
besides bots need a hell lot of coding ot get em work normal players would be easyer to create
chris

Post by chris »

yeah i know u wasnt suggesting bots that was my suggestion, i like yours aswell but wanted to make another suggestion
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

you can open your own topic for that but ... i already requested bots b4 and they didnt like it
chris

Post by chris »

yeah but when some asks for suggestions for new classes why should i make new topic to answere it?
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

bots would be incredibly tough to do for bani, he'd have to write code, probably program waypoints and such
My Website
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

gotenks wrote:bots would be incredibly tough to do for bani, he'd have to write code, probably program waypoints and such
well wolf bot is maybe going open sourge once it is finished
bacon

Post by bacon »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote:
gotenks wrote:bots would be incredibly tough to do for bani, he'd have to write code, probably program waypoints and such
well wolf bot is maybe going open sourge once it is finished
FYI: RtCW != ET
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

bacon wrote:FYI: RtCW != ET
And to premptively answer why that makes a difference:

All the code would have to be updated to deal with the new entities, such as constructables, as well as weapons, such as the mortar.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

WeblionX wrote:
bacon wrote:FYI: RtCW != ET
And to premptively answer why that makes a difference:

All the code would have to be updated to deal with the new entities, such as constructables, as well as weapons, such as the mortar.
yeah well i know but it wont be as hard as startting from scatch