+set fs_game etpro. Question

Discussion about specific ET servers

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Maynard

+set fs_game etpro. Question

Post by Maynard »

I wanted my PC-based host server to run under the etpro mod, but i have no idea how to do this. I've searched around and found this +set fs_game command. Im supposed to write it down on the console? other times i get a message saying that fs_game is write proteacted (or something like that). i know some can set it up thru a .dat file, but i really have zero idea how dat files work at this time.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Code: Select all

@ECHO OFF
et.exe +set fs_game etpro
Open up Notepad, place that in. Save it as et.bat in your ET folder (not etmain, but the same folder that et.exe resides in), double click, and it will be running etpro.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well jsut start et whit +fs_game etpro option
konn

Post by konn »

duke'ku wrote:

Code: Select all

@ECHO OFF
et.exe +set fs_game etpro
Open up Notepad, place that in. Save it as et.bat in your ET folder (...).
Way to complicated :)

If you are running a Win Server just do the following. Create a Desktop Shortcut. Right click -> Properties
Look at the target row. It should look like this: "C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" (or similar - depends on where you installed ET). Just add that et pro command to the target line. It should look like this: "C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set fs_game etpro (do not not erase the "")

That'll do the trick!

Good Luck, Jessica
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

that's just as complicated as the shortcut method, and it will work on servers where you only have shell access.