Gender change possible?

Discussion for ET Players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

konn

Post by konn »

Hm, no. None of that works. I looked into the cfg file and found seta sex "female" there, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Maybe it's not possible to change the gender :(

But thanks for trying, Jessica
The dvorak keyboard layout is very user-friendly. It's just a bit selective about its friends! http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

konn wrote:Hm, no. None of that works. I looked into the cfg file and found seta sex "female" there, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Maybe it's not possible to change the gender :(

But thanks for trying, Jessica
you can't. the gender setting is just a leftover from q3.
Locked_On

Post by Locked_On »

Yeah, why don't they just make it gender neutral to avoid such idiotic posts? Just play the game. Leave it to a women to find a problem like this and “want options.”
-------------------------------------
www.terminal-insanity.com
Blackout

Post by Blackout »

You must be a hit at all the parties
Locked_On

Post by Locked_On »

What parties?
-------------------------------------
www.terminal-insanity.com
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

hummm i have a kwestion

i have nothing against girls playing video games, but, dont they have better to do? i mean... they can play video games once in a while but, id prefer seeing them at partys rather then in front of a computer
hummm how buot www.udtclan.tk ??? its under construction though :)
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

im sure they say the same thing about you
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

bitches should be pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

bani wrote:im sure they say the same thing about you
same thing bout me? well not raelly, im always out with tha gurlz so its not really a problem if they know i play rtcw, worst copmment i got from a gurl was: hes just my freind dont hurt him
________
vaporizer help
Last edited by -[SomeonE]- on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
konn

Post by konn »

Tzzz... where is your tolerance? :) I must say I find it kinda ignorant to say females should not play shooters but stay in the kitchen. Do I need to plant some mines in front of my door to keep you outside? :p
The dvorak keyboard layout is very user-friendly. It's just a bit selective about its friends! http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

well lol i kindda laugh immagining this hot gurl in front of her computer screen saying WHERES THE FUCKIN MEDIC and stuff like that lol
________
medical marijuana strains
Last edited by -[SomeonE]- on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

konn wrote:Tzzz... where is your tolerance? :) I must say I find it kinda ignorant to say females should not play shooters but stay in the kitchen. Do I need to plant some mines in front of my door to keep you outside? :p
i said the kitchen stuff, and i was joking too :[
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

:oops: you know i care for you sexy lil thug :oops:
________
weed news
konn

Post by konn »

Oh guys you really make me laugh. I'v never been to a forum like that. :)

And btw: as I don't consider me as a bitch I knew you were joking. Actually there was just one offensive posting I consider to be meant true in this thread - and it' wasn't yours, duke'ku.

Oh and -[SomeonE]-: Try to imagine to sit me at the computer. I'm more worse then you may think :) I'm not saying "Where's the fucking medic?" - I say "If that fucking medic isn't here to revive me in 5 seconds I'm going to kill him with my bare hands and I'll kick his ass!"
Oh well.. you should me hear yesterday in Fuel Dump. We played 2 on 2 and I was an allied covert ops. Unfort. I have had a n00b as partner and he didn't listen to my commands (I got a uniform and wanted to infiltrate). You should hear me swear that time.... :)

So, just go on, I can stand it. And if not, I'll get my Panzer out... :)

Lots of Love (*scnr*), Jessica
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

lol well jessica, thats some hardcore shit you got there lol i hope your enjoying the game and getting lots of ass ;);)

Peace out
________
uhwh warehouse