an extremely annoying mouse problem...

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

kOM

an extremely annoying mouse problem...

Post by kOM »

Does anyone know why does my mouse locks up in etpro?

It stops working every 30sec and its extremely f**ing annoying. I can move it left/right, but up/down just doesn't work...

I’m 100% sure its not my mouse as it never does anything like this in any online/single player game that i play. And it only happens in Et Pro.

So i was hoping that some of you had this kind of problem before and managed to get around it, so any suggestions are more than welcome!

Just in case -

Mouse: IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 USB (Optical)
Etpro version 2.0.5 (even tho the same problem appeared in the eariler versions)

HELP ME!

p.s

These are my mouse settings...
// set m_
seta m_filter "0"
seta m_side "0.25"
seta m_forward "0.25"
seta m_yaw "0.022"
seta m_pitch "0.016"

and also, i have noticed that my mouse will lockup when my lag-o-meter shows a red line (lag) for a split second.

Cheers
WSF|Otter

Re: an extremely annoying mouse problem...

Post by WSF|Otter »

kOM wrote:Does anyone know why does my mouse locks up in etpro?

It stops working every 30sec and its extremely f**ing annoying. I can move it left/right, but up/down just doesn't work...

I’m 100% sure its not my mouse as it never does anything like this in any online/single player game that i play. And it only happens in Et Pro.

So i was hoping that some of you had this kind of problem before and managed to get around it, so any suggestions are more than welcome!

Just in case -

Mouse: IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 USB (Optical)
Etpro version 2.0.5 (even tho the same problem appeared in the eariler versions)

HELP ME!

p.s

These are my mouse settings...
// set m_
seta m_filter "0"
seta m_side "0.25"
seta m_forward "0.25"
seta m_yaw "0.022"
seta m_pitch "0.016"

and also, i have noticed that my mouse will lockup when my lag-o-meter shows a red line (lag) for a split second.

Cheers
I had problems with version 4.0 of the intellimouse drivers, but after upgrading to version 5.0, the problems went away.

If nothing else, set your ET settings to default and remap them.
WSF|Otter
Founder and Leader
Wolf Strike Force
http://wolfstrikeforce.com
WSF ET Pro Game Server - 69.57.143.174:27960
kOM

Post by kOM »

well, i've updated the mouse drivers and it worked fine for a while, now its back with the same problem... it seems that when i get packetloss this problem occurs :/