kicking and banning...

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Imbroglio

kicking and banning...

Post by Imbroglio »

alright, i realize that when you are kicked or banned that you get booted out to the et main screen with a box that state "Server disconnected for unknown reasons", i was wondering that if you kick or banned someone say as a ref or as an admin, that you would have to give a reason, then the person that gets kicked or banned, would be forced into specs, have the reason for the kicking or banning displayed on his screen for 2 or 3 seconds and then they could get booted back to the et main screen, i'd really appreciate the admins/refs giving a reason, cause i got banned the other day from a server, i don't think i ever said a word, but my accuracy with the thompson was 65% half way through the round, and i assumed the ppl thought i was using an aimbot, rather than the fact that i was camping and picking off ppl planting dyno, i would just like to know the reason why ppl get kicked, thx for help

edit: srry i just realized this shoulda been posted in the feature request part of the forum :oops:
Till DEATH do us Part
DG

Post by DG »

afaik this is a punkbuster bug, worth reporting to them
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

it's an engine bug. pb can't fix it.