still more landmine problems

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Imbroglio

still more landmine problems

Post by Imbroglio »

i've noticed at railgun as an allied/eng when planting takes place around the track switch the first mine you throw out always is a dud, even though it still manages to drain down half of your utility bar, then when you throw another one out it works, i just read through your releases and i saw no place in which that was fixed so i figured i'd mention it
Till DEATH do us Part
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

if i'm thinking of same bug, if you throw a mine down near ANY moveable while it's moving it'll dissapear. keeping your bar drained.
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
ReyalP

Re: still more landmine problems

Post by ReyalP »

Imbroglio wrote:i've noticed at railgun as an allied/eng when planting takes place around the track switch the first mine you throw out always is a dud, even though it still manages to drain down half of your utility bar, then when you throw another one out it works, i just read through your releases and i saw no place in which that was fixed so i figured i'd mention it
It only does this if the switch is still moving. Movers eat unplanted mines
send lawyers, guns and money
konn

Post by konn »

I know that bug too. And it's happening everytime. Not only when the switch is moving. It's happing only at that specific place, nowhere else...
The dvorak keyboard layout is very user-friendly. It's just a bit selective about its friends! http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
Kamel

Post by Kamel »

i know what you're talking about -- i can assure you it doesn't happen only when something is moving, because i have planted there and had it eat my landmine at the track switch when there was no one on axis.
"Common sense isn't very common."