ET Pro team obtains ET engine source code!

Forum for discussing ET TV

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

oS-Sagi

Post by oS-Sagi »

Yeehaa nice idea bani & devteam!
Ins0mnia

Post by Ins0mnia »

Well done Bani

go go gadget armpits
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

HORJAY!

I believe Bani said that it would not have a waiting room, as he would do it differently.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
cnav

Post by cnav »

Great news bani. Thx :) :)
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

Congratulations.

Getting the engine source is more than just ET TV. It's confirmation of the dedication and professionalism you guys have toward your mod, and your attitude to improving the game.

I for one have NO problem waiting, and a QuakeCON schedule sounds like an excellent idea ( and hopefully not too much of a push for you guys ) - QCON would be an EXCELLENT way to kick off showing off ET TV! :)

v56! :thumbup:
Chimaera

Post by Chimaera »

\o/
Woody

Post by Woody »

Wow dude, you ROCK! :rock:
And your team! :D
Yeah!
Dammit, I love you guys :mecry:
andyF1

Post by andyF1 »

If and when you need any help with testing, I would be more than willing :)
andyF1

ET - It's the Game!
SaTTaN

Post by SaTTaN »

Lo, i noticed we'd have to wait at least a couple of monts and so on for ettv...

is there a way to just take the basics from the rtcw code and release a pre-ETTV so we could actually already enjoy it without all the addons you'd like to make?

(just a stupid question from someone who doesnt know shit about modding/coding but would just like to use ETTV rlly soon :P)
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

SaTTaN wrote:Lo, i noticed we'd have to wait at least a couple of monts and so on for ettv...

is there a way to just take the basics from the rtcw code and release a pre-ETTV so we could actually already enjoy it without all the addons you'd like to make?

(just a stupid question from someone who doesnt know shit about modding/coding but would just like to use ETTV rlly soon :P)
It'll be done when it's done. :lol:

YAY! I got to say it! I got to say it!
/me does a dance
Japman

Post by Japman »

Im not a well known poster, but well done Bani. :) :)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HYPNOTIC!!!
Kendle

Post by Kendle »

SaTTaN wrote:is there a way to just take the basics from the rtcw code and release a pre-ETTV so we could actually already enjoy it without all the addons you'd like to make?
AFAIK Bani doesn't have the RTCW code (assuming you're refering to WTV) as it was someone else who made that. Unless the author of WTV (FonFon) is going to hand over his work (Bani's already said this is unlikely) then we'll just have to wait.
tRaP

ET TV

Post by tRaP »

im sure that it is good....but i dont know what it is...lol. can anybody explain me what it is?? thanks :lol:
John Doe USA

Post by John Doe USA »

KingJackaL wrote:
SaTTaN wrote:Lo, i noticed we'd have to wait at least a couple of monts and so on for ettv...

It'll be done when it's done. :lol:

YAY! I got to say it! I got to say it!
/me does a dance
lol :lol:
Great News.
Looking forward to it and the next version of ETPro :poke:
gotenks

Re: ET TV

Post by gotenks »

tRaP wrote:im sure that it is good....but i dont know what it is...lol. can anybody explain me what it is?? thanks :lol:
this will allow people to watch matches in progress with a minor delay
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?