Problems on OC32.

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Bandit104

Problems on OC32.

Post by Bandit104 »

Now i don't know what can be done about this now, but a known issue with 2 players in specific using a wallhack has come to the attention of OC32 players. And i think i can confidentally say, we have sufficient proof. (although we don't have a demo). I don't know what can be done about it as i've said, but if someone could please reply to this i'd be abliged to do what is necessary to eliminate this problem. Thankyou for your time.
+{SOL}+sn!per

Post by +{SOL}+sn!per »

not only on OC32 but also oc16. I have seen this be done and its not making this game too fun. First the people that use this are the MI clan in the goldrush/instagib devision of RTCW. the only person that i know that doesnt use it is uber.
ppl that do:

Jblaze
Saki
chlil (bandit what you saw)
and some others...
i dont know how to give you a demo so can you plz explain...He sees threw walls then shoots its a fucked up story.....can you plz fix this or ban the cheaters???
alex247

Post by alex247 »

There is a screenshot of the hack on the mob forums. Demy of mi was nice enough to give it up.

Bandit104

Post by Bandit104 »

And, thanks to demy, i have the rest of all the evidence and actualy files.

So get back to me bani.

Email- mynameismorphius@hotmail.com (if needed)
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Yeah, good luck with getting bani to reply. :roll:
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Bandit104 wrote:And, thanks to demy, i have the rest of all the evidence and actualy files.

So get back to me bani.

Email- mynameismorphius@hotmail.com (if needed)
if you have the files send them to punk buster and they'll update to prevent that cheat
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Bandit104

Post by Bandit104 »

Where do i contact them? Gimme all the steps. (never done this b4)
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

My Website
Freind

Post by Freind »

This Hack isnt only being used In the Gold Rush servers...Just so y'all know....if it passes the punkbuster screening there it passes the punkbuster screening everywhere...right?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

it will only be fixed on server that update their pb

aswell i was thinking if a ugy who ever did it took that screeny it mean he is using the cheat himself *CHEATER* :lol:
Freind

Post by Freind »

This is how I hear it !!!!this hack can be binded to a key and turned on and off after you boot up into a server punkbuster does a sreening then tells you if you have any violations, right? you hit the key to enter data goto system key and apply seetings. Now is this one sound possible can this be binded to a key and turned on and off at will,
and a question to 2 good ? does Oldcrows admins not update punkbuster regular? I always assumed they did. If you join a server with downloads turned on like I play just for that reason if 1 Oldcrow server has an update wouldnt all Oldcrows servers have that update? curious thats all. cause since I heard about this i have been wonderinng about certain people and when I was playing axis coplex server the otherday I was being sniped all over the place even in spots that were to m e out of site, but then again there are only so many spots to snipe from and they are usually taken up b4 i get there :D
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

unless they set it up wrong punk buster automatically updates
My Website
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

I have also seen this coming from saki and blaze. The creator of this wall-hack was |MI|Saki. It has turned the game into a nightmare! Everyone is blaming everyone saying they use wallhack, etc. I've been told i use it and i think it's pretty rediculus. Bandit, PLEASE get those files over to evenbalance a.s.a.p so we can thumb out the non-legit's from the legits.
________
Gang bang video
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit104

Post by Bandit104 »

I did it yesterday. but they still havn't got back to me. I'm not playing that game again till they get it fixed. cuz as you've said beavis..it's getting rediculous. And i am now convinced 100 % that imbro is in on it, in one form or another. BANI PLEASE HELP US!!!!
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

seriously, don't make claims on ppl that aren't involved, don't go throwing names around where names shouldn't be thrown around, this is serious, and despite your realization of how serious this is you need to realize that what you may think and what is real is completely different :roll:
Till DEATH do us Part