Problems on OC32.

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

alex247

Post by alex247 »

Well...just ontill this is fixed, I'm not going to play on any of the oc servers. I will play more obj.
Freind

Post by Freind »

I think anyone that doesnt cheat will play other servers for a while Oldcrows is ruined for me
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

nah, i'm gonna use it as a training tool, what better way to get better than to play against ppl that cheat, and until it gets fixed you won't have to get pissed when some unknown noo13 kills you a bunch of times, they claimed they only used it 5 days, but i don't believe it, i wouldn't be suprised for months of this shit, and you guys just didn't realize that they were cheating, and i've gotten a lot better playing against those that are cheating, so i'm gonna keep playing and keep getting better, and then when all is said and done, i will welcome all to pwnage kingdom :twisted:
Till DEATH do us Part
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

alex247 wrote:Well...just ontill this is fixed, I'm not going to play on any of the oc servers. I will play more obj.

Do you understand that this wallhack can/is being used is in all of RTCW, not just in OC servers.
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com
Freind

Post by Freind »

Imbro is right this hack has been around for a while but still OC 32 is one angry server not much fun there right now but things will change be patient I have faith in punkbuster
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Sneaky? Atlas?

Anyway...Yes I understand that but I'm hoping that those players haven't made there way to the obj servers. Most of the player talked about only play gr for the most part.
vindictive

Post by vindictive »

well, first off i am not really surprised at all this talk of cheating mainly cause i believe its been going on for a while. eh, ppl have been killin me is suspicious ways since i started back in 2002. and as for MI, well, i was QuxotiC and i never cheated. also, i quit cause i dont want to be involved. thx bad for stickin up. at least some ppl know whats goin on.

and dont accuse me, cause practically everyone here has killed me. catch me on a bad day, lol. im a pretty defenseless target. :wink:

well, good luck with the PB reporting. hope it goes well. and cant wait to see you around on OC servers as Mr-VindictivE :D
Freind

Post by Freind »

Yeh Vind was an easy target:P
Shizakoff

Post by Shizakoff »

I have known imbro and alot of you a long time, imbro's just good, sorry that pep have to stoop to accusing of cheating, hope pb gets this sorted out, so ya might see me arround for a few rounds :lol:
Shizakoff (Phantom Shiza)
vindictive

Post by vindictive »

hahaha thx freind, but catch me on a good day, and youre mine :twisted:
lol :)
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

+{SOL}+sn!per wrote:Im pretty sure imbro doesnt use it but beavis ummm i speced you and ya..........hopefully this iwll be fixed so i dont have to point fingers. I asked a lot of ppl that i played with today and i speced you i dont know if you are a god or a cheater. In the end it doesnt really matter this will come down to me and you bitching :twisted: :twisted: and then the problem getting fixed..............
Dude, sn!per. You've known me forever, and your gonna end our friendship like that? I'm not a cheater. The only game i've EVER cheated in was Diablo and that was simply because the game revolved around cheating. You can spec me all you want to but i don't cheat. End of story. I don't care if you think I do because I KNOW that I DON'T. and that is all that matters.
________
dispensaries
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+{SOL}+sn!per

Post by +{SOL}+sn!per »

IM just saying that all the ppl that i talked to said you cheated and said they were gona bet there life on it or somtin......if you dont cheat then its cool i heard some1 say that you got kicked out of mob cause you used it so i assumed.......welll nvm then.....
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Sniper...you should stop listening to other people a talk to beavis first. Beavis isn't out of mob. Never was. He just isn't in the bani division anymore.
-[X]-ShadeWolf

Post by -[X]-ShadeWolf »

This whole ordeal is pretty sad. Yes, there are a few players in OC32 and OC16 who have decided that since they can't own without cheating then they must cheat. I've been accused of cheating since I started in OC goldrush and I can say I never have. I wouldn't even begin to know how to use an aimbot or wallhack or whatever the hell they're called.

I do know Imbro and Vinny, been playing with them for a long time and to throw their names into the mix of cheating is so disrespectful of the vets that came before you. They've owned in the OC instagib servers before I was there, and I've been there forever.
One should make his decisions within the space of seven breaths.
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

I agree with shade this whole ordeal is getting REALLY sad. I do see where a lot of people are coming from though. I mean it's hard to separate the cheaters from the non's.

And sn!per i was NOT kicked out of [MoB] for so called "Cheating". Who ever told you that is a complete idiot. I left [MoB] banimod division awhile back even before all this wallhacking sh!t started. Ask anyone.

All this pointing fingers he said/she said crap has GOT to end. Just play the game and enjoy yourself while you can. This hacking thing could get more out of hand in the future then anyone expected, so enjoy what you got now. My opinion still stands. There are 3 people who use wall-hack and those 3 people will be brought to justice.

Thank you and have a GREAT day.
________
Toyota Park (Bridgeview) specifications
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.