Post demos of cheaters here.

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

vindictive

Post demos of cheaters here.

Post by vindictive »

well, i didnt want to believe some ppl cheated, it seemed weird, so i made a demo. it started out fine until i was killed a couple of bs times in a couple of bs manners, so i went to spec's to see for myself if he was cheating, or if he was getting lucky ("the sun shines on the dog's ass somedays" - as imbro would say), but after a couple of kills i made this demo, it speaks for itself, you will see him look through walls at ppl, in the north and the south halls, especially one at about the 4 min mark when he crouches behind the box on the right and follows the guy that is in the hall, that is proof alone, near the end of the demo it seems he isn't paying attention or turns off the cheat, but you'll have to watch it for yourself
Click here wrote: "Link Here"- Click the link to dwnld the demo file, it goes into your RTCW\main\demos folder, if you don't have the demos folder in main you will have to create it and place it there, then in console in RTCW type /demo chilicheats, and the demo will load 8)
:!: Feel Free to Post any demos or anything else you have of this clan cheating, it obviously extended further than orginally thought to have

sorry to have to single out chili for this, but for all those non-believers, proof has to come out. :oops:
Chili

Post by Chili »

alright, i understand vin, it's ok. with all the rift going around i can see why u want to accuse me of such an act, and i am only going to explain myself once... ok when u see me kil Hero in north halls that is only because i know how he plays, i have played with him for a long time and i nkow where he Co's,...its either there or in south halls on boxes, and secondly vin, when u see me pause and not move, that is either because i am typing or pressing my talk key(f12) for ventrilo, u can ask blaze an circa, i was on vent with them at the time. i do not know what is to become of this, but whatever does i hope it is for the best. i know that they are around and always have been , so don't everyone single me out b/c vin is the only one smart enuff to accuse somebody and have proof with it so u dont look like a f***tard.

-over an out
blaze

Post by blaze »

i saw the demo, a little suspicious, but chili is right thats where hero ALWAYS co's, and chili told me that he DIDNT hack since he is in my clan, i will surely go with is word, i dont think he hacks
-OwNaGe-
vindictive

Post by vindictive »

sorry man, im just reporting what i saw. :oops:
dont mean to appear like an asshole.
Chili

Post by Chili »

no worries vin, i would be suspicious too if i wasn't myself. :wink:
Badhabit

Post by Badhabit »

Get the server admin to start taking PB screen shots. AFAIK with a pb screen shot you can see any wall hack, but most admins never take them or even look at them.
{Zer0}'s House of Torment 67.19.67.118:27960
{Zer0}'s RTCW server 67.19.67.119:27960
Now Lets Go Kick Some ASS
And thats an Order.
+{SOL}+sn!per

Post by +{SOL}+sn!per »

yo thats an intresting movie. Vin how do u recoard that sh!T it could come in handy. chili dude i dony know how your gona get yourself out of this one.......
Freind

Post by Freind »

WOW your good chili or something...fukin MI clan for makin us second guess everything...i dont trust a one of them
blaze

Post by blaze »

Im in |MI|, infact im the elader.Dont trust me eh?..well fuck you

to make a demo you type /record (filename) then do /stoprecord to end it
-OwNaGe-
Chili

Post by Chili »

yeah, but were does the file go after u record it?? i cant find it...

And, as for you that think im a cheater? fuck you. i explained myself once and i can understand vin's story, but the rest of u, u dont know the half of it so fuck off, dont trust us?? tough shit thats ur problem,

You asked me how i'm gonna get myself outta this one?? well i'm not, bc im not in aynthig to begin with. i am not going to continue to explain myself when you guys are the ones with the problem.
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

when you record a demo, if you are recording from a mod' server, it will be in the mod folder under demos.....

as for the demo, i've seen ppl with wallhacks before, the way you aimed before you went around corners and shit, the way you crouched behind the box in the south hall and popped out and killed the guy (as if you didn't know where he was), yea, if you aren't using a wallhack, a)the sun shine's on the dog's ass someday or b)you're better than any person to ever play instagib, and well since i know its not b, that leaves either you getting really lucky, or you cheating, i don't care what you say, nobody aims before they go around the corner and kills that many ppl, so say what you want now, i'll meet you in there after this gets fixed, so even though its not the worse i've seen, that was pathetic to say the least

i actually feel a little sorry for you guys, either you don't know when to quit or you are worried too many ppl are gonna realize how bad you are when you take it off, i saw datz get kicked the other day about 5 times for altering PB files, so right now, i have no clue how far down the clan this trickled through, but atm MI isn't gonna get respect from anybody and thats a fact, ppl like me, vind, bad and others that have been around a while have seen ppl good ppl come and go, but to see how you play now and i found a demo of your tryout for mr-. yea, there's no comparison there, so you getting exponentially better in the course of several weeks is rather amusing and you'll play this out how you wanna play it out, but its getting old and annoying
Till DEATH do us Part
Chili

Post by Chili »

good for you
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

DATZ is an idiot. He's a fuking tard among the rest. I guess MI wouldn't give him there wallhack so he had to go find another wallhack to "fit in" but he found one that pb detects after 5 mintues. rofl!
________
sc2 replays
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blaze

Post by blaze »

All of |MI| lmao beavis, i htink your "jealous" cuz we can own you, and your excuse is that we cheat
-OwNaGe-
Freind

Post by Freind »

We all know mi couldnt own any clan without the hack....as for Datz what clan hasnt he asked to join...and finally his buddy Circa gor him in MI and then he get mouthy as shit when the rest of you come on...its a joke...I know your all little and dont know any better but grow up admit it and we can move on.....
I take back the comment about MI I made earlier I trust Ubersoldat and Vas they are still in MI why I dont know but they are good players and good guys....