Post demos of cheaters here.

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

basterd

Post by basterd »

eeeeeh......... How you WATCH the demo? :oops:

@ Chili, Also you man? :shock: :(
/ / / M5 Power
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

save the file that vind posted, save it in the RTCW\main\demos folder... if that folder doesn't exist in main you have to create it, and name it "demos", from there you just go into RTCW, and on the main screen type "/demo chilicheats" to view it
Till DEATH do us Part
+{SOL}+sn!per

Post by +{SOL}+sn!per »

this is turning into a bitch fest....The only problem is bani didnt see it yet or maybe he did i dont know. Whats gona happen to the cheaters ban? cause they can just get a new CD key. O well....i want to recoard a demo ill send it back here......
basterd

Post by basterd »

Yo peeps. I have been watching the demo and I'm not here to defend Chili or anyone else, but I don't see this as cheating. In the demo I saw some kills that made me look like ---> :roll: :shock: Although the kill from Chili around the stairs with the co on the boxes was just luck i guess. For the rest I didn't notice too many strange kills or anything else.
Goldrush is just about clicking and moving the mouse as fast as possible and I think Chili is ,just like a lot of other people, very good with that.

Anyways, why don't we stop all this "(S)He is cheating bullshit" I mean, I don't care if people cheat. I'm on OC just for fun and if anyone is cheating so be eat and I won't sleep less one minute from it.

P.s. I hope you can read at least 2, hopefully 3 words of what I wrote :o :wink:
/ / / M5 Power
vindictive

Post by vindictive »

didnt mean to start a "bitch fest"

just reporting what i saw :wink:
basterd

Post by basterd »

vindictive wrote:didnt mean to start a "bitch fest"

just reporting what i saw :wink:
Me neither :)
I'm just trying to state my opinion of this cheating people.
I don't really care if people cheat or not (Though it's sad) but I just take my fun out of the game.
But it's cool to me for posting demo's here of people who probably cheat. So we can see who is cool and who is not :D
/ / / M5 Power
+{SOL}+sn!per

Post by +{SOL}+sn!per »

im not compaining about the bitching its still good entertainment im gona go recoard a demo right now :)
[MoB]JarOd

Post by [MoB]JarOd »

if |MI| r not cheating how do u explain i have a scrrenshot of a WallHack by a |MI| members ? :shock:
basterd

Post by basterd »

[MoB]JarOd wrote:if |MI| r not cheating how do u explain i have a scrrenshot of a WallHack by a |MI| members ? :shock:
eeeeh.....?
Maybe not everyone in |MI| is cheating? Just a hint Jarod... :P
/ / / M5 Power
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

Honestly i don't think MI use it anymore. But i think that blaze and saki DID use it. I played blaze in a 1 vs 1 about a month ago. Then Monday night I had a 1 vs 1 with him again. I lost the first time 10-2. Then i lost again the second time, but it was 10-8. BIG differance. Before he was unkillable now he can be killed more often.

Chili, Vas, or circa didn't use a hack, i don't believe.

But all in all a hack WAS made. That i know. We just need to find a way to get hacks to not work in oc's anymore. Or any server at that!
________
herbal health
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datz

Post by Datz »

ight friend i will fucking play u anytime any where lets go bitch

as for u bevis the only reason i was getting kicked was because i didnt update pb cuz i didnt have the update on my desktop but my good friend blaze set it to me so no my pb is updated

u guys can think wat u want but we dont cheat it a simple fact we stright up own u

if circa was the only one that let me in mi how come the votes weere like 8 to 2 huh bitch
Datz

Post by Datz »

saki sent the walll hack to bani but there to lazy to update it
Datz

Post by Datz »

beavis i never had a problem wit u, u just say shit like i cheat then i get pissed
[MoB]random-name

Post by [MoB]random-name »

its kinda sad really..

its guilt by association im afraid.. |MI| has a pretty bad mark on their records, and its going to take ALONG time to get this one off..

the funny thing is Saki came to our forums and accused US of hacking.. LOL :roll:
ET Server: [MoB]Server
IP: 69.57.142.30:27960
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

Well, accusing me anyway. The guy is a freakin' tard. I got a avatar from a forum that the website HAPPENS to use hacks, and he ASSUMS that i hack because of that.

If i HAD a hack. i wouldn't even know how to use it, let alone play with it.
________
Marijuana Card
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.