ETTV is a fucking good idea

Forum for discussing ET TV

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Kendle

Post by Kendle »

[KuB]FraGiLe wrote:whats your general priority list ,bani-team ?

ETPro
ET-TV
BayonET ?

Thx 4 info
I sincerely hope it's:-

ET-TV
ETPro
BayonET

;)
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

wake up its

etpro
etpro
etpro
ettv
bayonet
fretn

Post by fretn »

I'm on top of that list 8)
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
Kendle

Post by Kendle »

ETPro has made competitive ET possible. Simple. But it's done, mostly, and it works, mostly. We're still playing officials on 3.0.1, no testbugfix's, etc., and it's fine.

ET-TV is an absolute must if ET is to survive and go forward. It's sorely missed in Leagues / Tournaments, and I can see ET being passed over at QuakeCon this year if it isn't ready on time. I can't see the QCon organisors wanting to major on a game that isn't broadcastable to the masses.

Competitive ET needs ET-TV more than it needs a slightly better version of the ETPro we already have, IMO.
meLonF

Post by meLonF »

Kendle wrote:ETPro has made competitive ET possible. Simple. But it's done, mostly, and it works, mostly. We're still playing officials on 3.0.1, no testbugfix's, etc., and it's fine.

ET-TV is an absolute must if ET is to survive and go forward. It's sorely missed in Leagues / Tournaments, and I can see ET being passed over at QuakeCon this year if it isn't ready on time. I can't see the QCon organisors wanting to major on a game that isn't broadcastable to the masses.

Competitive ET needs ET-TV more than it needs a slightly better version of the ETPro we already have, IMO.
I couldn't agree more.

Personally, i think that 3.0.7 (unless any showstopper bugs are found) is ready for release and provides the community with stable balanced game for competition play (3.0.1 does the job fine too :) ) then work on ETTV 24/7 :wink: :P

ooops, i should probably stop trying to tell people how do to their work :oops: ... As payback bani, feel free to post any complaints you may have about the way i do my job (a good start would be to tell me to actually do some work and stop browsing forums :roll: )
+>V<+CoFFeeeee

Post by +>V<+CoFFeeeee »

ETTV should get a 1 hour slot of prime time on BBC 2