My ETPro Server Crashes

Discussion about specific ET servers

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

pimpslack

My ETPro Server Crashes

Post by pimpslack »

hello...some of you dont know me, but im pimpslack...aka joey

i know you guys probly get this alot or maybe not, but, i need some help with my etpro dedicated server!!

the servers OS is WinXP PRO - now i have your etpro installed...love it, but something is causing it to crash.....this is what it looks like..

c:\program files\wolfenstien - enemy territory\etpro

this is my command line----
"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set dedicated 2 +set net_IP 68.40.124.141 +set net_port 27960 +set fs_game etpro +exec etproserver.cfg

i dont know if it has something to do with winxp pro, or maybe the cfg files....but what it does is, when i fire up the etpro server, it will run for a while, but when people connect up the server will error out
"wolfet.exe error"......its getting old.....i am bout ready to go bald....i have been workin on it for about a week.....please help....it will be so great when i get this up.....

another thing, i know im2good4u, maybe he can contact me asap or something.....it dont matter to me...i just need some help...this is driveing me nutZ!!

thank you very much.....

- pimpslack
you can reach me at msn messanger at kustomsaturns@hotmail.com
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

As a prediction, Bani would probably tell you to use a Linux server in some form or another.

Secondly, you'd want the Server Admin forums.

And lastly, anyone who would want to help you would most certainly need more information. (As in, what was the error message.)
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.