My ETPro EDV Movie Config

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

DarkangelUK

My ETPro EDV Movie Config

Post by DarkangelUK »

Well it took me a bloody long time but i finaly got it finished. This cfg is for use on the spanking new ETPro 3 Extended Demo Viewer. This does the lot, i'll try and make a list but im sure i'll miss something out.

*Records in 3 different speeds for slow mo, normal and fast forward playback speeds.

*Fully bound Panzer, nade, mortar cam.

*Full x,y,z offsets when viewing the above cams, each with 10 step variables (example press kp_star to move closer to the rccket by 10 steps, press / to move away by 10 steps)

*2 speed 3rd person matrix spins.

*Varying demo playback speeds including pause

*Full freecam binds including noclip for moving through walls and doors (get some sweet angles ;))
*Varying clean screen toggles including clear all HUD or just texts.

*Full 3rd person mode control

*And the best... an included shortcut that loads ET with ETPro and the movie cfg installed so you dont even need to touch the console.

Now for the love of god, please read the readme before using it. There's also a text doc with a full list of binds there too.

I looked into the changing the speed of the freecam, it looks like you can't. I have however included a walktoggle script that means you can move it at a slightly slower pace if you want. It seems to fairly zip around at normal speed, the walk toggle will help with this a bit. Have fun :)

http://darkangel.diesa.co.uk/Darkangels ... ingcfg.rar
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

wow finely some1 maneged to get it to work :D
now see how much clients are gonig to crash on veiuwing it :D
DarkangelUK

Post by DarkangelUK »

Everything worked fine with the latest test update :)
BOTA

Post by BOTA »

Do not know if I am going to use it.
But thanks for the work. :)
fretn

Post by fretn »

\o/
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
DarkangelUK

Post by DarkangelUK »

UPDATE: I messed up a couple of binds, the 2 matrix scripts wont work. You need to edit the following lines to match the one's below it in the movie.cfg or if you cba, i updated them on the same download link.

bind f3 "exec matrix2.cfg"
bind f4 "exec matrix.cfg"

bind f3 "exec ETEDV/matrix2.cfg"
bind f4 "exec ETEDV/matrix.cfg"
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

Just been playing around with this.

It all seems to work fine except, shouldn't the 'ETEDV' dir be inside etmain? Otherwise the +exec ETEDV/movie bit does nothing, because the config isn't in ETEDV - it's in ../ETEDV. ( the ETEDV dir would be loaded if fs_game were set to ETEDV... but then you wouldn't get ETPro... o_O ).

But that's a minor niggle. Well done, these configs are great! :)
ownage

Post by ownage »

thanks for the great configs, only problem i'm having is when i try to view a multiview demo is that i'm unable to view the other players when i click on their numbers on the right hand side. i tried this by just running etpro itself via et.exe +set fs_game etpro, and for some reason the configs for the edetv are still loaded without having to run the link and am unable to change perspective. any help would be appreciated.
tofik

Post by tofik »

how to get rid of the ''following [player name]'' title in replay ?
BORT|1

re:readme

Post by BORT|1 »

hey where is the readme file??? i have no IDEA :(