ET Pro 3.0.7 testbugfix released

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Trippy

Post by Trippy »

running 3.0.7 on the {LsD}RabbitHole Public (82.192.80.130:28980) and haven't had any problems yet except the allready known issues (ping at intermission).
defragga

Post by defragga »

wow ... 3.0.7 is just great, ... played 2 clanwars now with the newest version, and I'm really impressed. Due to that I'm a "high"pinger, I really, really feel the fps improvement. FPS drops very hardly under 60, even when I loke into the oldcity on oasis, and there's a lot of action :)
very great work, I love it :D
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

my clan leader =FF=host managed to get onlnie on 56k and it wass fine for him 200 ping
alpn

Post by alpn »

bani wrote:
alpn wrote:1) There seem to be a bug in ETPro in stamina bar handling//fps 333. It is maybe caused by new option, b_optimizepredictions. When you have 333 fps, and stamina bar shows it is empty, you can sprint 2-3 times faster. It happend accidentally to me in Efterlyst, which is running the newest ETPro version. Here is a demo, watch my <a href="http://www.alpn.net/etpro-bugfix-speed.dm_83">"ETPro speedhack" </a>
can you try speedhax with b_optimizepredictions 0 ?

can you try it with full stamina bar, or does it only happen when empty?

do you have pmove_fixed 0 or 1?
I'll try on evening and edit this post soon.

Well problem is, stamina bar did not load. I mean it loaded like 10% and then it went empty and started to blink, but it never recharged to full. As you can see from the demo, I run with stamina and when it stops at the end I run slower.

I have pmove_fixed 1
SickBoy

Post by SickBoy »

Why do you have pmove_fixed 1 if you have 333fps?
Vinyl

Post by Vinyl »

Our server is running fine so far on 3.0.7. No visible FPS drops. I get constant 76 FPS even in heavy action situations. ;-) The lags are negligible, too. But I still have b_antiwarp disabled. I am going to test with enabled antiwarp the next days.
Thx to the whole Bani team.

Regards,
Vinyl
Japman

Post by Japman »

I also noticed a MASSIVE rise inb PING. I normally have good ping, but the FPS is normally terrible. Now it is the best I have ever had. Doesn't stop the slow level loading though :cry: :cry:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HYPNOTIC!!!
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

jap slow level loading = ram
just to mention www.enemy-territory.com 's server is running etpro 3.0.7, it's full alot and located in europe (Germany)
195.4.17.142:27960
great for some noob pubbing :D ,

*note: we are a stickler for rules though :D
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Mark

Post by Mark »

Hi,

Just want to notice:

I friend of mine just had a "empty" stamina bar. He set his com_maxFPS to 2000. It happend right on Oasis (at the Old City). After he set his com_maxFPS to 76, the problem with the empty stamina bar vanished.

So it seems, the empty stamina bar is related to big com_maxfps values.

Greets
Mark
Get owned at: Gaming@d1p.de (217.172.182.126:27960)
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
decay

Post by decay »

looking good
decay

Post by decay »

'editHud is cheat protected'

:?
Mark

Post by Mark »

decay wrote:'editHud is cheat protected'

:?
/rcon password forcecvar sv_cheats 1

Greets
Mark
Get owned at: Gaming@d1p.de (217.172.182.126:27960)
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
m4TT3rs

Post by m4TT3rs »

OMG at speed bug

i just tried the bug, it has another funny effect your fire rate is alot faster

i tested it and you empty your thompson 3 to 4 seconds faster.

---> needs to be fixed asap imo

i tried it on gamma jump because this is the only map i get 333 fps on :)

btw bug oly appears when pmove_fixed = 1

edit: ow if i proned the map started flashing :s
edit 2 : omg everything speeds up, the time it takes for a nade to explode, throw ammo/health packets,...
benitocamelas

MG42 Bug on 3.07??

Post by benitocamelas »

Hi there, i use to play on the Nexus - 3 and Nexus - 4 ET servers, the Nexus - 3 has upgraded to ET pro 3.07 while the Nexus - 4 uses an older ET pro version (3.01 maybe, cant remember atm).

The problem i have is that while using the MG42 and "planting it" (duno how to say that in english sorry, hope u understand me ^^) after some seconds (10 to 20 or more) suddenly it aims to the oposite direction i was looking at, for example if im aiming to a door then after those seconds it will aim to the opposite direction... and i have to "unplant it" and "plant it" again to aim where i wanted to aim at. However this only happens on the Nexus - 3 server that is using the 3.0.7 version while in the Nexus - 4 that is using an older version never happens.

Is that a "new feature" of the 3.0.7 version? happens only to me?
FrontRunner

Re: MG42 Bug on 3.07??

Post by FrontRunner »

benitocamelas wrote:Hi there, i use to play on the Nexus - 3 and Nexus - 4 ET servers, the Nexus - 3 has upgraded to ET pro 3.07 while the Nexus - 4 uses an older ET pro version (3.01 maybe, cant remember atm).

The problem i have is that while using the MG42 and "planting it" (duno how to say that in english sorry, hope u understand me ^^) after some seconds (10 to 20 or more) suddenly it aims to the oposite direction i was looking at, for example if im aiming to a door then after those seconds it will aim to the opposite direction... and i have to "unplant it" and "plant it" again to aim where i wanted to aim at. However this only happens on the Nexus - 3 server that is using the 3.0.7 version while in the Nexus - 4 that is using an older version never happens.

Is that a "new feature" of the 3.0.7 version? happens only to me?
I do also play on the Nexus - 3 server and problem is not only with the MG42 it aslo happens with the mortar. While aiming or shooting you suddenly turn 90 degrees to the right!! Thats only the view, you´ll still aim the direction you started! This all happened when they installed 3.0.7 on the server and to my experience only happens when a lot of players play on the server (above 50 players).