ET Pro 3.0.10 testbugfix released

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

fretn

Post by fretn »

Trippy wrote:i tested it.

i went axis, clanmate went allieds on radar. he took west parts, i did a shuffle with no amprestart. he stayed in allieds and i in axis but the objective was completely gone and also did not auto-return to the radar like it would do when it is dropped and not picked up.

another thing is that it doesnt show anywere that there is a possibility to vote for shuffle without restart. only if you actually know it is possible on a server and then do /callvote shuffleteamsxp_norestart then the vote will happen, can't select it from the menu.
oh thanks for pointing me out, I'll have to fix this.
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
tus!thore

Post by tus!thore »

REQUEST

is it possible to shorten wm_announcements triggered by the same entity?
it very often happens on oasis or radar, that in hard fights for the forward
spawn the flag is captured maaaaaaaany times in a very short timeframe.
since every single announcement is broadcastet, there are still announcements
even if the action is over.

this leads to confusion, because teams don't really know the actual state
of the flag... since they are hearing one minute old announcements.

cropping down those anouncements by not letting the hq-speaker complete
his sentence, would make players only hear the last - and actual- capture
state.

hope i could make somewhat clear what i mean ;)
hiro

Post by hiro »

You may already be aware of this, but there appears to be a bug with the scores screen. I noticed this today on ND80 Irish Guard that is running 3.0.10

When dead and specing other players, the Tab scores list is blank. It generally reappeared after respawning, however once or twice it appeared when switching to other player POVs.

These two screens were taken seconds apart, one shows the empty score sheet the other a full one. Notice the time on the reinforcement timer in the second shot, my team was about to spawn so maybe that's why the names suddenly appeared?

http://clanoxygen.com/screens/hiroshima/3010-tab1.jpg
http://clanoxygen.com/screens/hiroshima/3010-tab2.jpg

I also noticed that after I had skulled out I could not switch between players povs, though I wasn't sure if this was a new server spec setting.
dA*Rogue

Post by dA*Rogue »

what makes you say that? Wouldn't this make trickjumping open to more people?
That's precisely why - trickjumping wouldn't be so elite.

Oh, and that's what you get for mortaring Hiro ;)
Insano

Post by Insano »

hiro wrote:You may already be aware of this, but there appears to be a bug with the scores screen. I noticed this today on ND80 Irish Guard that is running 3.0.10

When dead and specing other players, the Tab scores list is blank. It generally reappeared after respawning, however once or twice it appeared when switching to other player POVs.

These two screens were taken seconds apart, one shows the empty score sheet the other a full one. Notice the time on the reinforcement timer in the second shot, my team was about to spawn so maybe that's why the names suddenly appeared?

http://clanoxygen.com/screens/hiroshima/3010-tab1.jpg
http://clanoxygen.com/screens/hiroshima/3010-tab2.jpg

I also noticed that after I had skulled out I could not switch between players povs, though I wasn't sure if this was a new server spec setting.
my team played a scrim in 3.0.10 last saturday and all my clanmates notice these bugs too. Another bug: when i gain eng level 1, i get only 1/4 nades in my rifle grenade, not 1/8 like should be.
DarkSpiritz Clan .:. Co-leader - www.darkspiritz.org
Confederação Brasileira de Wolfenstein - Admin - www.cbwet.org
Noobie

Post by Noobie »

I've had the same experiences, and also 999-players disappear from the score-list.

Also I have people say that knockback seems too severe now (server-side it was set to default, so it was not that) and that antilag seems to go off sometimes.
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

Insano wrote:Another bug: when i gain eng level 1, i get only 1/4 nades in my rifle grenade, not 1/8 like should be.
i can't reproduce this. start a server with cheats, 'give skill'. i get 1/8 as it should be.
Last edited by bani on Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoadKillPuppy

Post by RoadKillPuppy »

I have the same nade problem.. teammaxriflenades are limited to 2/team. (it's only happening to one team, can't remember axis or allied)

RKP
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

bani wrote:i can't reproduce this. start a server with cheats, 'give skill'. i get 1/8 as it should be.
cheatar :lol:
how about my tank bug
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

RoadKillPuppy wrote:I have the same nade problem.. teammaxriflenades are limited to 2/team. (it's only happening to one team, can't remember axis or allied)

RKP
thanks, i can reproduce this now.
scottws

Post by scottws »

So I'm confused. Is b_fixedphysics a replacement for pmove_fixed?
Noobie

Post by Noobie »

Today I was playing on ND80 Grotto, with an unussually high ping of 400, I was dead and specing other players, but in the fireteam I showed up as being revivable (with the * in front of my name).
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

can anyone reproduce the scoreboard problems when pmove_fixed is 0? does it only happen when pmove_fixed is 1?
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

scottws wrote:So I'm confused. Is b_fixedphysics a replacement for pmove_fixed?
it serves the same function, but in a (hopefully) non-buggy way. it does take slightly more bandwidth though.
Noobie

Post by Noobie »

bani wrote:can anyone reproduce the scoreboard problems when pmove_fixed is 0? does it only happen when pmove_fixed is 1?
It happens with pmove_fixed 0 too (tested on ND80 grotto).