ET Pro 3.0.13 testbugfix released

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Mark

Re: ettv

Post by Mark »

>>steven! wrote:
Mark wrote:
bani wrote:it should, etpro had to have some stuff changed to accomodate ettv but etmain shouldnt need changes.
Woohoo... :D

Damn good to hear. I am wondering, if it works with shrub then...

Greets
Mark
well imo ettv will be used for competition play yes?

and wont the competition mod be et pro?
Hey,

as i heard it also works with etmain. And etmain isnt for competition either. I would be glad, if it works for shrub too.

Greets
Mark
Get owned at: Gaming@d1p.de (217.172.182.126:27960)
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
T-Rex

Post by T-Rex »

Mark wrote:
>>steven! wrote:
Mark wrote: Woohoo... :D

Damn good to hear. I am wondering, if it works with shrub then...

Greets
Mark
well imo ettv will be used for competition play yes?

Hey,

as i heard it also works with etmain. And etmain isnt for competition either. I would be glad, if it works for shrub too.

Greets
Mark
Who knows if it will work, as far as I see it you can only try and hope. Developer is nowhere to be found and no one has the sourcecode :\
Silver|

Post by Silver| »

i dont know if this is a bug with et or etpro but....

i put in the commnad

cg_gun_frame 1

and it works....but when i go to load a new map...my et crashes
faltytower

Post by faltytower »

T-Rex wrote:
Mark wrote:
>>steven! wrote: well imo ettv will be used for competition play yes?

Hey,

Greets
Mark
Who knows if it will work, as far as I see it you can only try and hope. Developer is nowhere to be found and no one has the sourcecode :\
Rain wrote:
  • Mod dependency:
    We've architectured things so that ETTV will, hopefully, be mod agnostic. If the ETTV master is running etpro, then ETTV spectators will run etpro; etmain with etmain; etc.
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

Silver| wrote:i dont know if this is a bug with et or etpro but....

i put in the commnad

cg_gun_frame 1

and it works....but when i go to load a new map...my et crashes
dont do that then 8)
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

KingJackaL wrote:
IdNotFound wrote:Scoreboard shows up blank sometimes. Yet, this is not always. Seems to be happening when you are spectating specific people. Sometimes the scoreboard shows up A LOOOOT lagged, sometimes it just doesn't (or the lag would be bigger than the respawn).

On those same players, +attack for following next player does not work. Yet, weapalt for following previous player DOES work (!!).
I noticed the same 2 functions breaking ( scoreboard not showing and speccing nextperson not cycling ). I didn't try previous person though - will have to test next time it happens.
OK, have been playing a lot on 3.0.13 servers, and have not yet been able to see the scoreboard while in limbo. Not once, at all, ever... :x

The 'nextspec' command never works either, but the 'previousspec' command always does.

As I have never yet seen the scoreboard while in limbo ( yet it ALWAYS works while I'm alive or waiting for revive ), I can't give you any more detail in the pattern. Tis a bit strange though... ( and annoying on maxlives servers, where you want to observe how your teams' lives and classes stack up ).
IdNotFound

Post by IdNotFound »

Can anyone confirm the scoreboard getting fixed when there is 5 seconds left to respawn? It has NEVER worked with me. EVER.
Image nZ/IdNotFound
NaZGûL TeaM Leader
SAWL Tech Staff
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

IdNotFound wrote:Can anyone confirm the scoreboard getting fixed when there is 5 seconds left to respawn? It has NEVER worked with me. EVER.
Nope, never seen that either. Always shows after I spawn, but not before.
lemza

Post by lemza »

Mine seems to be blank for a while, until I cycle player view a few times.. it may be that it is couple seconds until spawn. I'll check when I play next.
scottws

Post by scottws »

I noticed another bug. I was speccing someone in multiview, and it showed them as having 0xp, but they had lvl1 engineer, lvl4 battle sense, and lvl2 light weapons. And I help run the server... everything starts at lvl0.

Not a major bug, but a bug nonetheless.
T-Rex

Post by T-Rex »

scottws wrote:I noticed another bug. I was speccing someone in multiview, and it showed them as having 0xp, but they had lvl1 engineer, lvl4 battle sense, and lvl2 light weapons. And I help run the server... everything starts at lvl0.

Not a major bug, but a bug nonetheless.
that sometimes happens when the person is VERY laggy. he shows up at 0xp but you can still see all his starts and he is in the correct spot on the xp list. a little weird but oh well...