new idea for ET!

Discussion for Bani's Pub mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

carma3tdr2000

new idea for ET!

Post by carma3tdr2000 »

well, this is small but i think its better than nothing

my idea is only for the engineer class in the game. the idea is that you can upgrade the ammo and health packs that are used by everybody in the game.

for example: if you have level 2 engineer, then you can go to the ammo packs and construct it and the difference will be that the normal ammo packs (30 bullets) will change to the extended ammo packs (60 bullets) just like the field ops do after they get 1 level of field ops.

also, if you have level 4 of engineer, then when the ammo packs are over or the health packs are over, then you can reconstruct the whole thing for another extra set of ammo and health packs (but the upgrade would be possible to do only once of course)!!

the ammo and health packs would have to be upgraded separately, and the benefits of this idea is that the engie will have another extra set of points in the game to get more xp (since getting xp with engie is not as easy as medic, covert or field op).

so this is the idea, but i dont have the necessary skills and knowledge of the game to make it happen, this would be left for the people that are make the ETPro, and i think it will be an extra cool feature to add to the game also!!!

what do you think people?? comments??? yes? no? maybe? anything!
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

hmm it might be cool or maybe not i dunno realy know how this would work in real game
Kwyjibo

Post by Kwyjibo »

I think its an excellent idea :P
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Yeah...Why not. It seems to make since, but I could be wrong. :wink:
+>V<+CoFFeeeee

Post by +>V<+CoFFeeeee »

what about mobile health and ammo packs, engineers do /cabinets and a box appears in front of him, he constructs that and health and ammo appear, they do NOT restock over time tho, and need to be restocked manually by a medic or feild opps. they drop ammo or health onto it

they would be back to back from each other

^ ^
health
ammo
V V