recoil on unscoped mauser

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 82

WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

The Big Bad Cow wrote: i need one to transfer my data from my old cpu to my new one.
Why don't you just slap the harddrive into the new computer? :)
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

because, i might want to use my old cpu for something...
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

But, after you copy it, you could put the harddrive back.
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

i wish i could do that , but the old cpu belongs to my dad, and he absolutly will not let anyone open it up. i think its crazy why he rather spend +40 dollars on software that transfers data between computers than buying some canned air and opening it up. now, stop arguing. this is getting annoying and its getting way off topic. if you still want to argue, talk to my dad.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

AHHHHHHHHHH, now I understand. I can sympathize with your father. I've had BOTH my son and my nephew mess with my computer. They thought they knew it all. I had to ban them for weeks at various times.

Smart-ass little sh_ts! At least my nephew had it done to him! NOW HE UNDERSTANDS!!!
Be seeing you!
Van Diesel

Post by Van Diesel »

I'm a newbie and I agree to add a little recoil, look at the scores somme guys have scores over 5000 and somme players score 5. It is ridicules to have score differences like that in a game. Its more like playing Bingo :?
Give blood play hockey
Pimpmaster

Recoil

Post by Pimpmaster »

Well, I just started playing this server about 2 weeks ago and I thought it was very fun. Then when i got on today I saw this recoil thing on there and it isnt easy as it was before, yet its still fun to fly around. All I here is people complaining about this recoil... its not cool :lol:
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

listen about this recoil thing, i'm sorry but its rediculous... i see people not shooting right away because they know if they missed they're dead, for example i saw two people just running around waiting for one to shoot, just so the other could kill him while he was trying to straighten out the recoil, its udderly rediculous. veterans hate it, noobs hate it....why does it exist again? if you're looking for realism, the bani mod isn't the place to start, so please don't start now. i'm seeing people start up their own servers just cause they are sick of all the bullshit that goes on on the good ones like oldcrows. I'm sorry but admin needs to turn on these options so the players get to choose how they want it, not a single person. This recoil doesn't even anything up either, ppl have already figured out how to counteract it, and for those of us that haven't we're getting destroyed. So so much for even steven. For example players like InfiniteIce, the man without recoil, is getting destroyed with this bs, while people like, Struckdown (no offense), are killing the highly skilled veterans, wtf is up with that. Basically, i think everyone agrees, GET RID OF THE RECOIL :curse:
Till DEATH do us Part
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

Imbroglio wrote:i'm seeing people start up their own servers just cause they are sick of all the bullshit that goes on on the good ones like oldcrows.
its hard to get people to setup servers so this actually encourages me to make more 'bullshit' :twisted:
Ariem

You tell em Bani

Post by Ariem »

I Agree with Bani, it needs the recoil. Just get used to it. It is far too easy to kill with the un-scoped rifle if it doesn't have recoil.
°¿°
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

i just thought it was cheese for someone to be able to pick off 5 players in 5 seconds at 3 miles. i make no claims that recoil is supposed to make the game more real-life accurate, its simply to reduce the amount of cheese in the gameplay.

i might reduce recoil a bit, but its not going back to 0.
[TNT]Frylock

Post by [TNT]Frylock »

ive been playing on oldcrows 32 banimod goldrush for a while now, and i think that the recoil should be an option that we can vote on. if the server is laggy at all, ill get the recoil about 5 seconds after i shoot...to me that seems like a bad thing. i'm not suggesting to eliminate it completely, just to let the players on the server vote for it.
When life hands you lemons, throw them back.
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Also, the recoil on the unscoped mauser appears on the scoped mauser. Sometimes when I shoot at someone it takes literally 10-20 seconds to find out where I am while zoomed in.
Ariem

No, It was always like that.

Post by Ariem »

It was always like that, when you zoomed in with the scope the little recoil the rifle has is also alot more noticeable because you are zoomed in on who ever the poor bastard happens to be that when you shoot the recoil is the same but you are seeing less then if you where just shooting without zooming in on your target.
°¿°
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

yeah, haha, before i was all against the recoil, buts its funny as hell now.....i think i play this too much. i can still sit there and pick off five people in five seconds cause i now have a natural reaction to counteract the recoil, so this isn't doing a damn thing against me, it hurts me when i play on unrecoiled servers, then i'm all over the place, but i thinks its funny cause half the time i just wait for them to shoot, whilel they're screwing around with the recoil they're dead, oh god, this just makes it even more unfair. THE STRONG GET STRONGER AND THE WEAK BECOME WEAKER :rock: :lol2: :rock:
Till DEATH do us Part