ET Pro 3.1.0 Released!

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Vinyl

Post by Vinyl »

l30 wrote:
Vinyl wrote: blabla mouse. Headshots are not an exploit in ET but the bugged hitboxes when proning are.
So ask for fixed hitboxes, not nerfed prone. If the problem is m_pitch, make a toggle for it.

BTW, i want nerfed crouch+strafe, hitboxed are fubar in that case too.
I haven't asked for anything. :wink: And I do not have a prob with the headhitboxes either. Btw, if you read the forum, bani once said that fixing hitboxes in ET is far from being easy.
Threshold

Post by Threshold »

Vinyl wrote:
l30 wrote:
Vinyl wrote: blabla mouse. Headshots are not an exploit in ET but the bugged hitboxes when proning are.
So ask for fixed hitboxes, not nerfed prone. If the problem is m_pitch, make a toggle for it.

BTW, i want nerfed crouch+strafe, hitboxed are fubar in that case too.
I haven't asked for anything. :wink: And I do not have a prob with the headhitboxes either. Btw, if you read the forum, bani once said that fixing hitboxes in ET is far from being easy.
Yes it would take a long time to fix them...
l30

Post by l30 »

I know that it's pretty hard to fix the hitboxes. But maybe we must learn to live with it instead of nerfing other stuff.

Well, maybe in my country the prone isn't so used as in other sides. So, after all, the optional (as almost all from bani & co) prone delay stuff, is good, and no time was wasted.
Vinyl

Post by Vinyl »

l30 wrote:I know that it's pretty hard to fix the hitboxes. But maybe we must learn to live with it instead of nerfing other stuff.

Well, maybe in my country the prone isn't so used as in other sides. So, after all, the optional (as almost all from bani & co) prone delay stuff, is good, and no time was wasted.
I totally agree. :)

And thx to bani and his team for their efforts.
pro

Post by pro »

REVAMP the system back to 3.01 PLEZZZZ... err

3.1.0 wow, i dont see any difference except LAG, gay options for high pingers (who cares high pingers shouldnt get an option except for the their cable provider)

Prone delay = total gayness err who cares about prone stance err crouch or w/e....

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS AWESOME was the CAPPING at 166 b_psyhicsfixedmoved or w/e ... that can stop some 333 fps and anything > 166, and the CHEAT system update was nice.

OTHER wise those are the only two things that make the mod better.

I SAY u drop making any more improvements b4 it hits SHRUBET gametype like..

ERR stop making the mod. gaying it out it was fine at 2.7!!!! except the HIT SOUNDS rox thats it.
http://www.r3vclan.com

"Old School, always Professional."
Deus

Post by Deus »

pro wrote:REVAMP the system back to 3.01 PLEZZZZ... err

3.1.0 wow, i dont see any difference except LAG, gay options for high pingers (who cares high pingers shouldnt get an option except for the their cable provider)

Prone delay = total gayness err who cares about prone stance err crouch or w/e....

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS AWESOME was the CAPPING at 166 b_psyhicsfixedmoved or w/e ... that can stop some 333 fps and anything > 166, and the CHEAT system update was nice.

ERR stop making the mod. gaying it out it was fine at 2.7!!!! except the HIT SOUNDS rox thats it.
lol
Vinyl

Post by Vinyl »

So everything you don't like is gay, heh? Very professional! :wink:
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

ROFLMFAO

Hey everyone - guess who the dude with the cable conn. who just found out that the dialup down the road has actually been a better player than him all along, but just disadvantaged with antilag that doesn't work is?

Go on... GUUUEEEESSSSS :twisted:
Vinyl

Post by Vinyl »

I think I know it. :lol:
Mark

Post by Mark »

[ironic]
Yes, yes! I want the fps lags back! Then i have a higher chance to kill my enemies (if they lag and i don't)... ;)
[/ironic]

No no. 3.1.0 is a good piece of work. Some players on my server are complaining, that something with the antilag changed between 3.0.15 and 3.1.0 and that they do not hit anymore... But now they have the option to deactivate the antilag code :D ...

I love the new antilag code. I can play on Grotto with constant 200 ms ping and i kill everyone on the server. (Maybe because they can't hit me? :wink: )

But everything else is optional. If you don't like pronedelay, then dont activate it on your server (like it do).

Greets
Mark
Get owned at: Gaming@d1p.de (217.172.182.126:27960)
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
meLonF

Post by meLonF »

KingJackaL wrote: Hey everyone - guess who the dude with the cable conn. who just found out that the dialup down the road has actually been a better player than him all along, but just disadvantaged with antilag that doesn't work is?

Go on... GUUUEEEESSSSS :twisted:
hahahahaha 8)

n1
mouse

Post by mouse »

just a thought, but have you bani, or any other person who thought the bugprone script was an exploit, ever verified with dSky what it actaully did?
Spoofeh

Post by Spoofeh »

mouse wrote:just a thought, but have you bani, or any other person who thought the bugprone script was an exploit, ever verified with dSky what it actaully did?
Bani knows. DSky.Kotkis posted a link in this thread to a page where he said that it was a joke and that it does nothing.
mouse

Post by mouse »

I mean before it came out @ xfire that it was a joke. When people where talking about it and before bani implemented it in 3.1.0.
squadjot

Post by squadjot »

mouse wrote:just a thought, but have you bani, or any other person who thought the bugprone script was an exploit, ever verified with dSky what it actaully did?
verify with dsky? ..well shouldnt have taken many seconds to scimm it through, and just test it..

imo the prone delay is a waste of time..