Free for all ?

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Boels

Free for all ?

Post by Boels »

Hey, would there be any possibility to make a free for all mod for rtcw?
And if so, how could u make it?

Thanks,

Boels
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

he's not really doing banimod anymore... et is consuming all his time (et-tv, bayonet, etpro) and rtcw 2 will probably take over when it comes out...

plus a free for all isn't really bani's type of thing... i'd recomend figuring out how to program in c++ and edit the source
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Boels

Post by Boels »

K thanks gotenks :)
I know bani doesnt do much rtcw anymore...which kinda sucks if u ask me but i can understand rtcw 2 and et are a higher priority now!
Anyways, if one of u could give me a sort of start on c++
(prescripted default, websites, (tools))
,I would thank u very much :D

Boels

Update

Ive heard of a map called mp_fatality, which is free for all.
You can download it at cnet.
Would it be possible to get the free for all off the mp_fatality map, and put into a standard map like beach or trenchtoast?...
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

All that mp_fatality is, is a map with no objectives. You can edit the scripts for mp_beach and so on to get no objectives if you want. Although with mp_beach I still had the docs that could be taken but you could not win with them. If you do this, put the edited scripts in your banimod/scripts folder.
dutchmeat

Post by dutchmeat »

what you can do, if you want to make a mod 4 demo is this (MP_BEACH):

Disable one team (axis/allies) and disable all objectives (maybe let the wall stay) or change spawnpoints, but i think thats in the map-config also wich its imposible to change in RTCW DEMO... (its posible if you remove crc, but i think thats illigal)

greetz dutchmeat

btw we are busy with a sort of 'golden gun' on the beach (free for all also...) but we need a jetpack.. :( can someone help us?