ettv ideas

Forum for discussing ET TV

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=FF=im2good4u

ettv ideas

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i litle request i would like PM's since that ETTV chat is realy hard to follow whit 100 ppl :D (yes i know i can turn it off but then ill recieve totaly no chats at all)

also i would like a max_voicechat_repeat since lots of ppl are spamming advertisement :roll:

and last i would like an ignore for some players :wink:
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

good ideas
meLonF

Post by meLonF »

maybe also it would be nice to be able to kick/mute certain people like you can on a normal server. People are just intentionally being assholes cause they know they can't be kicked :/

but overall ETTV is working very nicely. The last couple of matches have been great to watch

Thanks bani & co
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

meLonF wrote:maybe also it would be nice to be able to kick/mute certain people like you can on a normal server. People are just intentionally being assholes cause they know they can't be kicked :/

but overall ETTV is working very nicely. The last couple of matches have been great to watch

Thanks bani & co
yeh i thoguh about that but who is gonig ot admin it ?

votes maybe but that might be tricky.. i dunno :roll:
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

couldnt use votes, too many ppl

but there could be an admin,

regarding who this could be? sum1 who is chosen/volunteers with the organizers of the match being played. just like match admins r chosen.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

>>steven! wrote:couldnt use votes, too many ppl

but there could be an admin,

regarding who this could be? sum1 who is chosen/volunteers with the organizers of the match being played. just like match admins r chosen.
yeh maybe
Threshold

Post by Threshold »

Is it so far fetched to make a fireteam for Specs? So that if you wanted now you could Frieteam chat in ETTV and not have everyone see what your saying..
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

Threshold wrote:Is it so far fetched to make a fireteam for Specs? So that if you wanted now you could Frieteam chat in ETTV and not have everyone see what your saying..
voice comms :-)
Fatty

Post by Fatty »

Threshold wrote:Is it so far fetched to make a fireteam for Specs? So that if you wanted now you could Frieteam chat in ETTV and not have everyone see what your saying..
This would be really cool, like watching football with ur buddies :D